Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

man law

Old 06-17-2008, 09:34 PM

Default man law

My Allegiance. She just arrived today Not new, but new to me . .and in perfect condition. QAD Pro drop away rest, Impact Archery sights, zebra sting/cables, string supressorand an S-coil stabelizer (i may change that, and the peep also). I still love my Hoyt, but I got what I consider to be a great deal on this bow. I've shot my cousins Ally, so I already know what sweet shooters they are. But there's a twist. . .for you bowtech gurus, If you were offered an '08 82nd airborn in exchange for your Ally and $200. . .would you do it?? Keep in mind that the 82nd isthe bare bow only andis thetestarrosaversion.

Old 06-17-2008, 09:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: man law

wow awesome
Old 06-17-2008, 09:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Great deal there Josh! Nice bow as well!
Old 06-17-2008, 09:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

sweet man!
Old 06-17-2008, 09:47 PM

ORIGINAL: joshw020

My Allegiance. She just arrived today Not new, but new to me . .and in perfect condition. QAD Pro drop away rest, Impact Archery sights, zebra sting/cables, string supressorand an S-coil stabelizer (i may change that, and the peep also). I still love my Hoyt, but I got what I consider to be a great deal on this bow. I've shot my cousins Ally, so I already know what sweet shooters they are. But there's a twist. . .for you bowtech gurus, If you were offered an '08 82nd airborn in exchange for your Ally and $200. . .would you do it?? Keep in mind that the 82nd isthe bare bow only andis thetestarrosaversion.
Not a Bowtech Guru by any means, probably the exact opposite, but I wouldn't make the trade. You love the way the bow shoots, it is fully rigged, and it is camo for hunting. The other bow is bare, black with red cams, and you have to give two benjamins just to trade. I'd stick with my sweet shootin hunting bow.....as a back up, and still use my tried and true HOYT.[8D]
Old 06-17-2008, 09:59 PM
Dominant Buck

If you were offered an '08 82nd airborn in exchange for your Ally and $200. . .would you do it??
Heck no. The Ally is a great shooter and I don't need the $200 that badly.[8D] REally.. the ally is a nice bow. I don't own one, I have a Guardian.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:29 PM

First off, very nice rig!!!!! As for the trade, heck no I wouldn't do it. You have more speed than you will ever need already in one of the best selling and most liked Bowtech bows on the market. Why give it up along with $200 just to have the latest offering that only gives you an extra 16 fps??? Despite what many think 16 fps means squat unless you are shooting past 40 yards or have a short draw length. Even then, I still wouldn't trade.

Keep the ally
Old 06-17-2008, 11:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nice bow,

and for the trade: NO!
Old 06-18-2008, 01:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ive shot both, and my personal opinion... keep the Ally, Congrats.
Old 06-18-2008, 05:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hang on to the Ally if you want a Hunting Bow! It is undoubtedly one of the best Hunting Bows I've ever packed into the woods.

Dan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.