Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 New bow form issues >

New bow form issues

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New bow form issues

Old 06-17-2008, 05:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default New bow form issues

Lily may be a bit over bowed. She loves shooting her bow with daddy almost as much as she loves swimming. She is actually starting to figure it out despite my efforts at teaching her. In a few more years we'll be sharing a blind. I look forward to that!

Old 06-17-2008, 05:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: New bow form issues

She likes "powwing" the deer best.

Old 06-17-2008, 05:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome. start them young and try to keep it interesting and they will love it.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe you should have kept the Victory for her in the near future! Not like I get to use it anymore,son came to town and I had to put the 29" mods back on...he's learning and improving all the time but will never beat the old man!
Old 06-17-2008, 06:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: RLoving1

Maybe you should have kept the Victory for her in the near future! Not like I get to use it anymore,son came to town and I had to put the 29" mods back on...he's learning and improving all the time but will never beat the old man!
I know someone, (Russ AKA Kanga), That will be making her a real longbow in the future, he just doesn't know it yet!
Old 06-17-2008, 06:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great pictures. Won't be long and she will be asking for a bow like your.I remember afew years ago my older daughter had a simular bow. Now she is 8 and shooting her compound like a pro! Almost time to start my younger daughter now.
Old 06-17-2008, 06:08 AM
Fork Horn

THat's awesome txjourneyman. My 13 tr old stepson is looking forward to his 1st year of 3d shooting, and hunting. I will be purchasing a new bow soon, and having my PSE set up for him. Can't wait to get working w/ him.
Old 06-17-2008, 12:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: txjourneyman

ORIGINAL: RLoving1

I know someone, (Russ AKA Kanga), That will be making her a real longbow in the future, he just doesn't know it yet!

If the little feller gives you any hassle just threaten to take his booster chair away from him.She can probally use the one he builds for himself...long bow and his short legs just don't sound right!
Old 06-17-2008, 12:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great pictures....I wish my form was as good as hers. Do you think she would be willing to give me a few lessons?
Old 06-17-2008, 12:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: txjourneyman

Lily may be a bit over bowed. She loves shooting her bow with daddy almost as much as she loves swimming. She is actually starting to figure it out despite my efforts at teaching her. In a few more years we'll be sharing a blind. I look forward to that!

That picture is priceless!! She's adorable.

Quick Reply: New bow form issues

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.