Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Scent Lok - Husband & Wife >

Scent Lok - Husband & Wife

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Scent Lok - Husband & Wife

Old 06-09-2008, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Scent Lok - Husband & Wife

Am I the only guy that has noticed these two? Jealous, Maybe...I wouldn't trade my little girls and wife for the world....but man!!...

From the outside I'm looking at Lee & Tiffany Lackosky and thinking....wow!!..what a great gig....2 people that are successful and a guy that has a beautiful wife that loves the passion of hunting...

Have any of you guys met them and do you have anything to tell about your experience with meeting them? Maybe at a show or something?

I love to see a husband and wife hunting..and these 2 market together very well!

Old 06-09-2008, 09:03 PM

Default RE: Scent Lok - Husband & Wife

2 of the NICEST people in the industry you'll ever meet. Tiffany is TWICE as good looking in person as on TV, but.......She's just a little TOO bubbly for my liking.....Lee....IS ONE BIG BOY! Uhhhhhhhh........like.....wow.

And yes, I'm as jealous as I could be. He's got it made, has a hot wife that travels and hunts with him....And they're making a FINE living doing it. I mean, what more could a guy ask? Stick a giant buck in the morning, and then......uhhhhh........well, you know.....when the sun goes down. What a life.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

then......uhhhhh........well, you know.....when the sun goes down. What a life.
u posted right there lol
Old 06-09-2008, 09:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

And yes, I'm as jealous as I could be. He's got it made, has a hot wife that travels and hunts with him....And they're making a FINE living doing it. I mean, what more could a guy ask? Stick a giant buck in the morning, and then......uhhhhh........well, you know.....when the sun goes down. What a life.
Right on Mobo!!! Right on.[8D]
Old 06-09-2008, 09:44 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mobow

Stick a giant buck in the morning, and then......uhhhhh........well, you know.....
Tiff tells Lee to fetch her a beerand get supper cooking???

Tim
Old 06-09-2008, 09:56 PM

ORIGINAL: TJF

Stick a giant buck in the morning, and then......uhhhhh........well, you know.....
Tiff tells Lee to fetch her a beerand get supper cooking???

Tim
LOL . . Shoot, I'd do it
Old 06-09-2008, 11:45 PM

lucky guy, thats all I can say....
Old 06-10-2008, 03:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

.....Lee....IS ONE BIG BOY! Uhhhhhhhh........like.....wow.
Mobo,
Is he really that BIG??? I heard someone else say that, but I saw a pic of him with a guy I know, and he don't look that big to me. (I'm 6' and about 240#, though so nobody that's smaller than me is ever "BIG" )

I agree though, the guy has a tough life having that pretty, nice, loves-to-hunt, little blonde tagging along all the time, would be a life of MISERY!!!!!
Old 06-10-2008, 04:07 AM
Bartender

My money is still on BigJ
Old 06-10-2008, 06:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MichiganWhitetails74

Am I the only guy that has noticed these two?
Are you serious? LOL

Yep lucky guy. I just wish my wife was half as happy, as Tiffany gets when she hunts, when I go. LOL even if she doesn't want to hunt. Thats what gets me about Tiffany, she truely enjoys going... something they will share for a lifetime regardless of the show.

Actually I'd be happy if my wife would just get into shooting a bow with me...LOL Oh well she has other priorities I guess... I Love her anyway.

Quick Reply: Scent Lok - Husband & Wife

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.