Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 KS drawing dates? >

KS drawing dates?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

KS drawing dates?

Old 06-04-2008, 09:27 PM

Default KS drawing dates?

Anyone know when the drawing date for kansas nonresident archery licenses takes place? I know its not too soon, but just wondering since I couldn't find it on the site.
Old 06-05-2008, 05:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: KS drawing dates?

The deadline for NR deer permits was June 2nd. The application can be found here though if you want it.
http://www.kdwp.state.ks.us/hunting/applications_and_fees/deer
Old 06-05-2008, 05:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Another change for this year....
[*]Nonresident White-tailed Deer Permit (by application and draw) $322.50 (includes a $21.50 nonrefundable application fee) – Valid for hunting in a designated management unit and one adjacent unit, using legal equipment for the deer season (muzzleloader-only, archery, or firearm) selected by the hunter upon application. Muzzleloader-only permits valid for use in early muzzleloader and regular firearms season using muzzleloading equipment only; firearms permits valid for use in the regular firearms season using any legal firearm equipment; archery permits valid for use in the archery season using archery equipment only. For an additional fee of $102.50 submitted at time of application for a whitetail either sex permit, a nonresident who draws an archery or muzzleloader-only white-tailed deer permit valid in a mule deer unit may apply for one of a limited number of mule deer stamps. A mule deer stamp, if drawn by luck of the draw will convert the applicant’s white-tailed deer permit to an either species/either-sex deer permit. If unsuccessful in the mule deer stamp draw, you will receive a refund for $101.00 and be issued your whitetail either sex draw permit.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:23 AM

Ok i found it. thanks
Old 06-05-2008, 08:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Iowa PP deadline was June 1st, KS was Jnne 2nd. Im praying next year I get my 3rd Iowa PP.
Old 06-05-2008, 09:47 AM
Fork Horn

Does anyone know when we will find out if we drew or not? I put in for the M/L either species tag (i really want a mule deer, saw some giants last year but couldnt pass up a 200" whitetail!) Last year i just bought a landownder tag and didnt have to draw so i have no clue when to expect to hear whether we draw or not. Anyone know?
Old 06-05-2008, 02:37 PM

it said on the application you can check the results online on july 1st