Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 06-03-2008, 04:37 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 06-03-2008, 04:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Do you know who you will be after come Fall ?

I have a few I am after....

Here is my main concern.....

Pre rut I feel will be my best chance at him

Old 06-03-2008, 04:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

ill be after mature buck #1, 2, and 3
Old 06-03-2008, 04:46 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 06-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: DropTine249

Ok. Im hunting 1 of 3 bucks in the early season.

One buck that I briefly caught a glimpse of in the late, late season. Then, doing some post-season scouting, I found him !!

He was staring at me from 45yards away. I had walked right into his bedroom, and I couldnt believe where he was bedded. I went back twice, once to hang the stand I will kill him from and another to look for sheds, which I didnt find but I bumped him AGAIN. He is a nice 10pointer, not very wide but his mass is ridiculous and his beams almost touch...

I have no photos of this buck, but come opening day of the NJ season, I will have a photo of him and me "hanging out" !! I hope.

Another buck I am after may not be alive this year, but he is worth a shot. He was at least a 4.5yo 11point(split left side brows)with some strickers. The nieghbors of my property put me on him. He was comming out into a field behind their house. They DO have photos of him. It was dusk, but I could make out his rack and body. Beautiful buck. I have NO history with him, which makes me angry.

The third buck, I have no idea what he will look like this year but he was a main frame 8, about 140-150 class 3.5yo...I feel that my best bet on this particular buck will be around corn harvest...Ive got a set hung specifically for HIM...

Mind you, these bucks are not monsters, however the first buck I mentioned is unique, but the smallest of the 3. The second buck I would guess in the high 150s by his photos and the third, who knows what he will be this season. They may not be booners, but I dont care...If I take one, seeing as how Ive taken measures for all 3, specifically, that would be AWESOME..
Where's the pics mofo?
Old 06-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 06-03-2008, 04:51 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 06-03-2008, 05:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'll know him when I see him
Old 06-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: DropTine249

buckeye..That buck is SWEET.

I wish I had photos of the bucks I am after. Everytime I check my cams, I excited to see if one of them is on there. The one buck I walked up on..He literally lives in a 60acre area(aside from rutting, I guess)..He is the exception to all rules. He lives there year round, apparently from what Im told, there are a TON of doe living in the same 20acre patch of woods..He feeds in the fields bordering his woods ONLY...I have no idea how Im going to get to that stand I hung, but its in a perfect place.

Im probably going to have to crawl through the standing corn and jump in the set..Hope he is bedded in the woods and not the corn.

Rory, one of those mature beasts better be on film, too !!
amost everytime i get out hunting will be on film, so chances are, it will be
Old 06-03-2008, 05:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is the one I am after!!!!! This picture was taken last winter, so he will be bigger this fall!!!!!

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.