Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Would you rather? >

Would you rather?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Would you rather?

Old 05-29-2008, 07:44 AM

Default Would you rather?

see your team win a championship or kill a deer. Im not talking about a big buck, Im talking about a doe. Would you give up a doe to see your team win a championship, Superbowl, Stanley Cup, NBA title, World Series, National Championship etc..., I would in a heart beat! Cowboys win their 6th superbowl!! oh yeh I would!!
Old 05-29-2008, 07:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Would you rather?

No. I put my own personal success way ahead of the success of any professional team I cheer for. Plus, the Bengals and Reds both suck hard enough to get a golf ball through a garden hose
Old 05-29-2008, 07:55 AM

Huntingson, I have a small connection to the Bengals. My 1st cousin who teaches with me at the same school was Rudi Johnson's full back in high scholl for 4 yrs. We all went to the same High school, Thomas Dale High, I was 4 yrs a head of them, but they graduated together in 98. ESPN did a special on Rudi and my cuz was on it several times, they talk about twice a year, it was amazing watching those two in high school. Rudi was just sick.
Nontypical Buck

vabowman is a Cowboys fan????? I would kill the deer, they can have their chance next year. I have had too many passed (missed)opportunities to let one go that is on my list!!!!!
Giant Nontypical

No! My personal accomplishments mean much more to me than that of any sports team!
Old 05-29-2008, 07:57 AM

txbowhunter, I have been a Cowboys fan since I could say Danny White, about 28 yrs now!! I know they make some bad decisions in players, but I love em!!
Old 05-29-2008, 07:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Personal before sports teams....
Old 05-29-2008, 08:01 AM
Typical Buck

If "My" team is my son's High School team, I'd give up a whole season.

If your referring to a bunch of professionals, I could care less and would prefer to hunt over even watching them.

Not that I don't follow some professional sports(football andbaseball),but I certainly don't wrap any passion or emotion to what they accomplish. I'll just catch the highlights on ESPN after the hunt.
Old 05-29-2008, 08:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

Huntingson, I have a small connection to the Bengals. My 1st cousin who teaches with me at the same school was Rudi Johnson's full back in high scholl for 4 yrs. We all went to the same High school, Thomas Dale High, I was 4 yrs a head of them, but they graduated together in 98. ESPN did a special on Rudi and my cuz was on it several times, they talk about twice a year, it was amazing watching those two in high school. Rudi was just sick.
You heard it here first... The Bengals are going 6-10 this year. Rudi tap dances behind the line too much. RUN LIKE A MAN RUDI!!!! God I hate them yet I can't stop rooting for them
Old 05-29-2008, 08:06 AM

Yeh, he was very hard to tackle in high school and then he went to jr college and beefed up and started running over people and then he got to the NFL and beefed up more and lost his speed, but I don't know why he has been doing that. he needs to do this again!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=smVF5xzRZ74

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.