Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Least Favorite?

Old 02-26-2003, 07:38 AM

Default RE: Least Favorite?

DaveC-

Sorry, that was not meant as a bash to Texas hunters. I know that not everyone in Texas hunts on a ranch with feeders. It just makes me sick to watch guys shoot some huge buck as he is following the line of corn right to his stand. A lot of skill that must take!
Old 02-26-2003, 07:42 AM

bass pro shop had the monster buck video' s on sale for $5.00. after watching it i now know why. it was like watching a canned trophy hunt. once i got through it i tossed it in the garbage.
Old 02-26-2003, 08:00 AM
Super Moderator

Jackie' s films (all) and turkey hunting videos....boring
Old 02-26-2003, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Before I read the first response, I was thinking of the junk that jackie bushman spews out---HATED IT. But there IS now another video that rates a close #2---it' s the latest video produced by tree-lounge. It features some idiot who says, " let' s go hunt" before each kill scene. He' s on a ranch with trophy deer walking right to him which he shoots with a rifle. Everything about him disgusted me and I couldn' t even force myself to finish the video even though I have others that I' ve watched repeatedly.
Old 02-26-2003, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator

Sounds like the guy for tree lounge DaveH???
Old 02-26-2003, 12:03 PM

Everything is wrong with wearing sneakers bowhunting. Wear them in my state and I guarantee your luck will decrease. You will be lucky to see a deer. Rubber boots are the only way to go
Old 02-26-2003, 12:12 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-26-2003, 01:19 PM

I really started to dislkie the Monster Buck movies, at first it was awsome seeing all the huge bucks now its just stupid watching them get all excited over fenced in deer, no 160 class deer just hangs around the same are wating for you to shoot it, and if you miss the first time it gives you 2 more chances. It just looks unrealistic to me. The Buckmasters is the same way.
Old 02-26-2003, 02:55 PM

I like the Fitzgerald videos, ive only seen 3-4 of them, the ones that i saw i really liked.
Old 02-26-2003, 03:27 PM

I would have to agree with you Wickman. I have seen 4-5 of the Fitzgerald videos and I liked them all. I have not seen the last videos though. I like how they show everything when it happens. That makes a big defference.
BowElkDwn

Quick Reply: Least Favorite?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.