Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Are all of em like this?? >

Are all of em like this??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Are all of em like this??

Old 05-23-2008, 05:31 PM

Default Are all of em like this??

Are all of the Bowtech bows this freaking awesome?? I mean I have shot a few and they all are just sweet. My Ally has impressed me so much, I can't stop shooting it. Im not saying that other bows are not great, but man, Bowtech has really put a worthy product on the market with the Ally. Im sure Mathews, Hoyt, PSE, HCA, are great bows, I have owned all of them except a Mathews and they are great bows, but this Ally is the best shooting bow for ME that I have ever shot. Thanks for all who turned me on to it!!!
Old 05-23-2008, 05:34 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 05-23-2008, 05:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Are all of em like this??

They sure are sweet bows!

On this site, this thread is probably going to go atleast 3 pages
Old 05-23-2008, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Glad everything is working out for you, now. I really like my 101st, although I'm still just drawing it back[>:] and not actually shooting yet. There's a few Hoyts I want to get my hands on though as well.
Old 05-23-2008, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: M.Hensler/PA

Glad everything is working out for you, now. I really like my 101st, although I'm still just drawing it back[>:] and not actually shooting yet. There's a few Hoyts I want to get my hands on though as well.
Would you just start shooting that thing already![8D]
Old 05-23-2008, 06:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

im the same way with my truth 2
Old 05-23-2008, 06:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

The only one I have ever shot is a commander andI bought it used, It has thouroughly impressed me.....I am like you to the point I can't stop shooting it as well.....Have fun with it.....Is the ally as shock free andas quiet as the commander??? Just wondering cause I have never shot a bow with less hand vibration and less noise.....
Old 05-23-2008, 06:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

im also a first time bowtechian I have the Gurdian and absolutly love the thing. Im shooting it better than any bow i have ever owned congrats on your new love VA.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Landon, I have owned and shot every Bow you listed plus about a dozen other brands. I shot my 1st BowTech in 03 and I have never looked back.

Some of the Bows I have owned I shot very good and some of the Bows I've owned I never really got comfortable with.

In 03 I was not happy with the Brand I was shooting but didn't want to give up on them becauseaccording to many they were the best out there. I went and bought a new Mathews, 2 new Hoyts, a newHigh Country, as well as2 new BowTechs. It wasn't but a matter of a couple of months until the BowTechs were the only ones left here.

In Dec. of 06 I was asked to be a part of Corporate Staff. It was an easy decision seeing how I already Loved the Bows. I have honestly shot my BowTechs better than any Bow I have ever owned.

While they may not be everyones cup of tea, I always tell everyone just shoot them all with an open mind. (Same thing I told you Landon) and I guarantee you BowTech will sell more than their fair share.

That's already proven by their outstanding Growth rate

Dan
Old 05-23-2008, 07:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

im also a first time bowtechian I have the Gurdian and absolutly love the thing. Im shooting it better than any bow i have ever owned congrats on your new love VA.
Dan, I just came in the door from shooting my Guardian and while it may not be as fast as my Airborne 82, that Bow is an absolute Joy to shoot.

It is just an Awesome shooter!!

Dan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.