Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Your Other Life- >

Your Other Life-

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Your Other Life-

Old 05-21-2008, 06:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Your Other Life-

I just got a new title at work. Myself and another guy are now Assistant Plant Managers for a company that makes heavy duty parts for Caterpillar. We do everything from ordering the steel to building dies to running the shipping dept. and bidding on jobs. We wear many hats in this small company.
Old 05-21-2008, 06:31 PM

State Park Manager for the Minnesota DNR. Enjoy being outside, and really enjoythe times I can teachyouth about birds, wildlife, plants, prescribed burns, and various other aspects of the outdoors. Before that a wildlife biologist.
Old 05-21-2008, 06:35 PM
Fork Horn

wow some of you have really high class jobs. and thanks to all of the military folks your efforts are not forgotten!! i myself am a wholesale Ford parts counterperson it bought my wife of 2 years andIour first house and i getto do my passion HUNT so we are blessed come on monday after thanksgiving!!cool thread by the way!
Old 05-21-2008, 06:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm an engineering manager for Daimler Benz....I graduated in 99 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering.....

I took up hunting in 1986 when I was 11....

I started my videography business in 2006 which is primarily for wedding videos. Cherished memories videography...

Over the last year I have began making professional video of my true passion...and thats hunting.
Last month I started my website...www.huntingworkshop.com

Thats me and my way of life in a nut shell...the other blessing is my wife and 2 girls..Brooklyn & Abbie...I have one almost 3 and one that is 1 1/2 years old...and mamma...Becky
Old 05-21-2008, 06:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am a construction contractor ,building and remodeling
Old 05-21-2008, 06:43 PM
Typical Buck

I am i route sales rep forUNIFIRST corporation,we provide uniforms and other products to all types of bussiness.The days start early and are long,but I get in a lot of evenings in time to hit the woods and off every weekend and holidays and 2 weeks wacation a year,not looking forward to the hot summer.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

MECHDOC.
Yes, I teach them archery if they are interested (I have PLENTY of equipt) & 2 of the boys have experienced Javalina & Hog hunting with me on the Tx/Mexican border.They have moved on & doing fine.We have teen girls now & they will get a few days fishing in this summer & 2 of the 3 will be going hunting with me (their choice).1 will be Bowhunting & the other behind a camera. I have a daughter (also a Nurse) that started Bowhunting 2 years ago but a new baby cut into the 2nd year-anyway, she's an excellent shot & will be with us as will the wife (she helps film). I have 1 son, 1 Daughter that Bowhunt & then our teens ,1 that will be shooting/hunting.
During spring break I will be taking all the Teens &wife Deep Sea fishing off the coast of Tx.. We try & let them experience life by just having fun with us-they will have plenty of time to WORK.Oh, & I get to ride ALL the SCARY rides at amusment/water parks. They insist. I think they think it will KILL me.I wanted to post a pic taken on top of New York New Yorks roof top roller coaster with one of the teens in Vegas but can't locate it. They always mention my WHITE knuckles hanging on. Yes, I got to ride everything ON TOP of all the buildings in Vegas...
Old 05-21-2008, 07:26 PM
Host of Hosts

I used to work on Fords.....Laid off 3 weeks ago....Now they want me to work on Chevy's.... [&:]
Old 05-21-2008, 07:48 PM

I'manauto customizer. It has been pretty goodto mefor thelast12 years. I've done some pretty coolworkfor celebrities, but since the economy has taken adump, the luxury item business isn't looking so good.It's back to school for me this fall
Old 05-21-2008, 07:51 PM
Site Buck Guru

I'm a test pilot for all of the high performance HD Screaming Eagle parts I can fit on my bike! [:-]

For fun, I'm a construction electrician at a large company in my home town.

Quick Reply: Your Other Life-

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.