Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Your Other Life- >

Your Other Life-

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Your Other Life-

Old 05-22-2008, 01:27 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Your Other Life-

I do highrise concrete repairs, we are the nuts you see hanging on the exterior of highrises by tiny little cables and ropes.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:41 PM

ORIGINAL: drenal

i build towers and monopoles for cellular communications,ceritified welder,certified tower climber ,and basically ground up construction of the whole cell system.
I make your cell phones work [8D]
Umm, you need to step it up then, because mine doesn't work half the time.
Old 05-22-2008, 02:07 PM

Repiratory Therapist at the local hospital, dont really like working in the hospital but I work 3 - 12 hour nite shifts, 7-7 and Im done. So I get a lot of time to hunt so I'll suck it up ....
Old 05-22-2008, 04:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm a union pipefitter journeyman.....I service commercial & industrial heating and airconditioning equipment.
Old 05-22-2008, 04:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im just getting out of high school right now. But i work 4 ups and that helps pay for all my archery and hunting needs.
Old 05-22-2008, 06:40 PM
Typical Buck

Senior Pastor of the Hartford First United Methodist Church...until June 16, when I become "Preaching and Teaching Pastor" of Gulf Breeze UMC.
Old 05-22-2008, 07:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well OK, but the longer title makes it sound better
ORIGINAL: Tuco

You still a "mechanic"?Thought you were a full fledged operator now.
ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

I work for Duke energy, one of the nations largest coal fired power plants. Im going on 22 years with them. Im an operator / mechanic on the production team. I worked with our very own Tuco, but he transfered to another plant and left me behind I miss ya buddy We keep you supplied in power so you can get on HNI
Old 05-22-2008, 07:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well thank ya bud We are burning it as we speak
ORIGINAL: wallhangr

I work for Duke energy, one of the nations largest coal fired power plants. Im going on 22 years with them. Im an operator / mechanic on the production team. I worked with our very own Tuco, but he transfered to another plant and left me behind I miss ya buddy We keep you supplied in power so you can get on HNI
Hey BC, just sent some coal your way yesterday, about 1700 tons worth. (I'm at AEP)
Old 05-22-2008, 07:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well thank ya bud We are burning it as we speak
ORIGINAL: wallhangr

I work for Duke energy, one of the nations largest coal fired power plants. I'm going on 22 years with them. I'm an operator / mechanic on the production team. I worked with our very own Tuco, but he transfered to another plant and left me behind I miss ya buddy We keep you supplied in power so you can get on HNI
Hey BC, just sent some coal your way yesterday, about 1700 tons worth. (I'm at AEP)
I think we send you guys coal also but I'mnot sure. We load about 20,000 tons a week and send it north. About 20,000 goes over to Paradise and 140,000 tons go south, I think to widow creek. Thats every week.
Old 05-22-2008, 08:15 PM
Typical Buck

I'm the Student Ministries Pastor at a large church in South Florida. We have about 500-600 students come through our doors every year. Love my job, but wish it was further north. It is consistently around 90 degrees daily all ready! Hate that weather.

Quick Reply: Your Other Life-

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.