Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Old 05-17-2008, 05:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default AVATAR?

I CAN'T get my avatar to show up! Please don't tell me to go to the tec forum. I went there and clicked FAQ. It tells me to adhere to the size min when uploading, which I've done , and it still says "file too large. I've gone below the min and get the same results! It's really freaking me out!! I had no problem with the profile upload, I don't get it!
PLEASE HELP
Old 05-17-2008, 05:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: AVATAR?

If its a pic of you the system may be protecting the rest of us!I'm sorry, I know that was of absolutly no use to you at all. I couldn't help myself. I've been at work for 12 hours and have 4 more to go. STIR CRAZY!
Old 05-17-2008, 05:50 PM
Typical Buck

same here!I have tried to upload a pic also and was below size too! Said file to large....so I just kept the same one.
Old 05-17-2008, 05:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: txjourneyman

If its a pic of you the system may be protecting the rest of us!I'm sorry, I know that was of absolutly no use to you at all. I couldn't help myself. I've been at work for 12 hours and have 4 more to go. STIR CRAZY!
No it wasn't, but thatWAS funny as hell!Thanks for the help anyway.
Old 05-17-2008, 06:02 PM
Fork Horn

I had problems at first. It could be that your pic exceeds the file size rather than the physical size, be worth checking that maybe?
Old 05-17-2008, 06:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

You have to be under 145X145 pixels and under 10KB..... Are you sure you are under both?
Old 05-17-2008, 06:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: buckeye

You have to be under 145X145 pixels and under 10KB..... Are you sure you are under both?
Thanks buckeye. Yes, I'm under the 145x145, but maybe not under the 10KB. I'll have to check that.
Old 05-17-2008, 06:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

There is anugly filter as well

But my pic made it

Good luck!
Old 05-17-2008, 07:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: magicman54494

There is anugly filter as well

But my pic made it

Good luck!
Magic, you're the master of avatar change.Can you tell me how to change the KB size? This is the problem, for sure. On the resizing, it only gives me the option of changing screen size which allows me to post pics, butit doesn't give me the option to change KB size when I right click.I'm lost!
Old 05-17-2008, 07:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

All right ... early in , crutch and everyone else who's having trouble here's what you do ....
First go to this link ... ( www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar ) follow the easy step by step instructions.
When you are happy with your choice , right mouse click on the finished product and save it to your documents or what ever file you have like " my pictures ".
Then come back here and go to your profile page , scroll down to where it says " my avatar " , choose click to upload picture will replace exsting one .
Then uplod your new avatar , it should tell you if your upload was successful , when it does click ok and then click ( APPLY ) at the bottom of that page.
Once your screen does a quick blink click ( ok ) at the bottom of that page again , if this doesn't work you guys can either P Mor E-Mail me and I'll do what I can to help.

Quick Reply: AVATAR?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.