Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Under-rated Archery products... >

Under-rated Archery products...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Under-rated Archery products...

Old 05-12-2008, 02:40 PM
Typical Buck

Default Under-rated Archery products...

As I was looking through my Keystone archery catalog today, I started to wonder what some of the more under-rated products are. We always here about the big companies that advertise (ie. Rage, Matthews, etc.) but what about some of these companies that don't advertise. Also, I think that sometimes we fall into the trap of seeing a product that is high priced and thinking it is a better product than a less expensive one. I think it would be interesting what products people would actually be buying if it weren't for price and advertising. So here's my question...What are the most under-rated products in the archery industry?
Old 05-12-2008, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Under-rated Archery products...

I have a recommendation for cases that very few have ever seen but I don't want to turn this thread into an advertisement. Check out my signature and you will see which one I am talking about. Or PM me and I will give you more info!!!
Old 05-12-2008, 03:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you hunt in cold weather and are a sissy like me - Thermal Feet.

http://www.thermalline.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id= 20&Itemid=22

Old 05-12-2008, 03:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Justin

If you hunt in cold weather and are a sissy like me - Thermal Feet.

http://www.thermalline.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id= 20&Itemid=22

Boots not included?? NO THANKS!!!!
Old 05-12-2008, 06:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ya know I think Vital Bow Gear is the most under rated sights and fall away rests out there! Quality stuff, very light weight, made in the USA and lifetime warranty! The sights have to be the brightest sights I've seen! I'm surprised I don't hear more folks using VBG!
Old 05-12-2008, 06:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

How about the regular old 25 dollar drop away by cobra? Ive used this the last two years and it is awesome. Best 25 bucks i ever spent.
Old 05-12-2008, 06:37 PM

traditional bows!!!!
Old 05-12-2008, 06:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thermacell mosquito repellant.

And those little chemical hand warmers. Don't go to your stand without them in ccccccoooollddddd weather.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:01 PM

Steelforce BH (they get some good publicity granted, but their CS is unreal!)

Nearly all of the "cheap" bows. Martin, Bear, Pearson (and a few more)...they all have a few models that are a ton of bow for the dollar.

And while its not a single product I think the benefit of having an better aftermarket string/cable is unknown or unbelieved by a lot. Best $40 bucks I've ever spent on archery.

Anchor Sight...Don't have this one yet, but on another forum everyone who tries it loves it...even if they go back to a peep for 3D or spots...they keep it for their dedicated hunting rigs. I've never seen an advertisement for it anywhere.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Definetly have to agree with JM on the thermocell! Anyone that hasn't gotten one yet really should before next season. This is a must for me ever trip to the trees!!!

Quick Reply: Under-rated Archery products...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.