Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Hunting Stickers >

Hunting Stickers

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hunting Stickers

Old 05-11-2008, 08:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Hunting Stickers

After taking my Mother out for dinner last night we got behind a truck that was loaded to the hilt with stickers. Lately we have had a lot of topics in here about how we represent our sport and the truck got me thinking. Is there a limit where hunting stickers just get plain tacky on a vehicle, is there a point where we look like psycho's due to these stickers and hurt the image of our sport?
I have seen a few pics of trucks in this forum like Hunsuckers that are done tastefully and relate to their profession which I think is cool. I have seen a pic of GregH's truck and like mine it appears to be sticker free. What is your opinion to stickers in the back window and what do you think when you see the lifted truck with dual exhaust screaming down the road with fifty stickers in the back window and the big ole DEERSLAYER sticker across the front window????
Old 05-11-2008, 08:30 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Hunting Stickers

I don't have any stickers on my truck I am roud of what I do but I live in the Minneapolis metro area and I run a construction company and I try to look as professional as possible and I think some people think it is tacky.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:20 AM

ORIGINAL: racewayking

what do you think when you see the lifted truck with dual exhaust screaming down the road with fifty stickers in the back window and the big ole DEERSLAYER sticker across the front window????
Me i think it is awsome, but some people dont just have a truck for hunting, alot of those people will the lifted trucks like mine, go mudding and offroad where a normal 4x4 wouldnt make it. And just because i persons truck is lifted and loud dosnt mean they arent a ethical hunter anything like that, maybe to some people it means that, but around where i live even in the suburbs kind a area, a lifted truck is normal around here.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

I think its to each his own. but i lean towards on the light side. I currently have one HNI sticker on the side window of the extended cab, and one HB fieldstaff member on the back window.
Old 05-11-2008, 10:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

I only have a single Huntingnet.com sticker on the back of my truck! Looks great!
Old 05-11-2008, 10:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like stickers but they can definately be over done. I have a single deer on my sliding rear window.
Old 05-11-2008, 10:24 AM

I only have two on my Jeep, a Hoyt w/Elk logo and a white tail outline. . .I also have a Hoyt hitch cover. . . . my dad's Jeep, on the other hand, is LOADED with probably 12-15 stickers. . .we live in Columbus where you don't see many marked "huntin' rigs", but I will say this. . when I borrowed his Jeep for a week, I had more guys than I could countsmile and wave from unmarked pick up trucks. ..so it's all about your personal style. . mine ismaybe a little understated whilemy dads is loud and proud. . .and nothing wrong with either
Old 05-11-2008, 10:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

I just have these two. One Primos, and one Hunters Helping the Hungry. Rather discreet.

Old 05-11-2008, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

I prefer to leave my truck plain jane like. Nothing like advertising expensive hunting gear in the cab like stickers.
Old 05-11-2008, 03:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have just one on my truck.

Quick Reply: Hunting Stickers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.