Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Show us your ladies.... >

Show us your ladies....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Show us your ladies....

Old 05-10-2008, 09:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Show us your ladies....

Whether its mom, your sister...wife, girfriend, daughter, or just a girl friend that supports you in your ambition to hunt and enjoy the outdoors...spend some time to thank them for being who they are...and thank them for respecting your love for the outdoors...

Here is a pick of my wife as she steps into the house to chase one of our little baby girls.....Love your women...and thank them for giving you the time to be where you are at peace...and thats in your stand.....

Holding a Hoyt....OUCH![8D]

MW

Here's MAMMA....

By the way...Hello out to Shultzy! ....where ya been?
Old 05-10-2008, 09:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Show us your ladies....

Hey there Brian!! I've been a busy man the last few months, stuff should settle down some now finally!! Here's a pic of my g/f along with me and my little girl, a future hunting buddy I hope!

Happy mothers day mama!!

Old 05-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Holy cow!..I didn't think I would get pics so fast.... from my favorites on the forum....What an awesome photo!....You are truly bless Shultzy...

Now when I think of you I will think of instinctive shooting, great feelings about your dad....and NOW...this awesome photo....thanks for sharing....!!!!Its neat to see our forum friends in real life...with the people they care about....cool....
Old 05-10-2008, 09:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks Brian!! It sounds like you have yourself one heck of a family, a good mama and some great kids!! Hats off to ya!! What more could a guy want!! On the other hand a few more hunting vacations would be nice!!
Old 05-10-2008, 11:21 PM
Fork Horn

Here is a few of my other half. She encourages me to get out hunting, and accomapied me on a few hunts but decided its not for her. She really hates it if I am doing overnighters though [&:]

Old 05-10-2008, 11:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 05-10-2008, 11:54 PM

Here is my girlfriend of 3-1/2 years. She deals with me going hunting almost every weekend from september til January. I have to give her credit for sticking with me and knowing that hunting is what I love to do. She supports me and ya gotta love that! Oh yea I forgot to mention she has 200+ acres in IL....

Her and I before one of her formals a couple years ago.

Old 05-11-2008, 02:11 AM
Fork Horn

Heres my wife an I from our honeymoon taken just a few months ago..
she "understands" the hunting and lets me go.. but being that i never see her between my restaurant working hours and her job, its killer when on my only day off i wanna go hunting.. i gotta fix that somehow.. but for the most part she understands.. (she recently got me a cabelas card) so ive done some good training but more to follow..

Old 05-11-2008, 04:38 AM

You know, sooner or later our wives/girlfriends are gonna realize that they traded down for us!!! I mean geez, these girls are hot and look at us!!!

Old 05-11-2008, 04:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

Kat is a Great help and supports me in everything I do. She also Loves to Bowhunt, and just shoot her Bow with me. I'm not sure what I'd do without her.

Dan

Quick Reply: Show us your ladies....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.