Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Gone For The Summer >

Gone For The Summer

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Gone For The Summer

Old 05-09-2008, 07:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Gone For The Summer

Well my team's baseball season is done, ended with a 30-10 record and a game short of regionals as well as our conference championship for the second year is a row. This is sending me home for the summer. I wont be on but once in a great while. I will be working close to 70 hours a week between the farm and thetree service.

I hope ya'll have productive safe summers and I will talk to ya'll next fall!

popeandyoungchaser
Old 05-09-2008, 08:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Gone For The Summer

ORIGINAL: popeandyoungchaser

Well my team's baseball season is done, ended with a 30-10 record and a game short of regionals as well as our conference championship for the second year is a row. This is sending me home for the summer. I wont be on but once in a great while. I will be working close to 70 hours a week between the farm and thetree service.

popeandyoungchaser
Dude, I thought you weregone for the summer, and here you are still posting on other threads. 70 hours a week is a tough grind, but surely you can find some time to jump in here can't you?
Old 05-09-2008, 08:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: LittleChief

ORIGINAL: popeandyoungchaser

Well my team's baseball season is done, ended with a 30-10 record and a game short of regionals as well as our conference championship for the second year is a row. This is sending me home for the summer. I wont be on but once in a great while. I will be working close to 70 hours a week between the farm and the tree service.

popeandyoungchaser
Dude, I thought you were gone for the summer, and here you are still posting on other threads. 70 hours a week is a tough grind, but surely you can find some time to jump in here can't you?
Your going nowhere![8D]
Old 05-09-2008, 08:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL OK OK!! So I am packing up my dorm room and posting on here. Yea I will be on from time to time just not as much.

70 hours/week is a grind but, gotta make "money, money, cuz I wanna have fun" - Trace Adkins "Rough and Ready"