Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Who reads anti-hunting websites? >

Who reads anti-hunting websites?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who reads anti-hunting websites?

Old 05-01-2008, 11:03 AM
Typical Buck

Default Who reads anti-hunting websites?

I read some of them sometimes and cant believe the crap they write. They are so far off target with most anything they say, it sounds so ridiculous. But I read them alot just to see what they got going on and to keep up also read them just so I can shake my head and think to myself how crazy these nuts are.. I feel like the more we learn about these anti's the better off we will be... Do any of you read about PETA or anything like that just to see whats going on?

If I am an idiot for this let me know... thanks...
Old 05-01-2008, 11:06 AM

Default RE: Who reads anti-hunting websites?

No, I don't want to get caught up in all of that. I do the very best that I can to support our cause by purchasing hunting equipment and licenses every year. I leave the politics up to those who can get our point accross better than I can.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

No way, I only have so many brain cells, and I like to retain as much of those as possible.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:08 AM

It gives me a headache and makes my butt itch finding that there are people that far off base in the world so I've quit bothering with them.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:21 AM
Typical Buck

Now I am not talking about interacting with them, just reading some of their crap.. It really is an eye opener to me to see what hunters are up against these days..
Old 05-01-2008, 11:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

I read one anti website where they were talking about a kid going on his last hunt. They are some cruel people, I couldn't believe what I was reading!! There are so uneducated and without heart its unbelievable.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

On the other hand: I read basically nothing but pro-hunting websites, and believe me when I say - this end of the gene pool isn't necessarily the "deep end" either.

Both sides have some real all-stars. []
Old 05-01-2008, 12:02 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: killadoe

I can shake my head and think to myself how crazy these nuts are
I'm sure that your same question and this same statement show up on PETA type forums talikng about us. The thing is, middle of the road people who comprise most of the voting public, don't really look too closely at what either group says, and think we're all a little goofy.

Its fine to look at their forums, but I don't bother too because all it would do is frustrate me that I couldn't change their minds any more than they could change mine. I guess I don't think its tooooooo important to change them anyway, neither group has, or likely ever will take over the world and squash the other group out. I'll choose to live happy in my world and let others do so as well, as long at things stay balanced.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

I read one anti website where they were talking about a kid going on his last hunt. They are some cruel people, I couldn't believe what I was reading!! There are so uneducated and without heart its unbelievable.
Yeah, that was nasty. If I'm not mistaking, it was posted here.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

Yeah, that was nasty. If I'm not mistaking, it was posted here.
Yep, thats where I read it.

Quick Reply: Who reads anti-hunting websites?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.