Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Where i'd like to hunt ( pictures ) >

Where i'd like to hunt ( pictures )

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Where i'd like to hunt ( pictures )

Old 04-29-2008, 05:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Where i'd like to hunt ( pictures )

I give you an A+ on thoes pics, great pics, What amajestic animal the Red Stag is.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:00 AM

Nice Pics!!!
Old 04-29-2008, 07:15 AM

That would be a blast to go to Scotland and hunt. Starting a Savings Account labled "Luke's Red Stag Hunt"

Hopefully by the time I have enough money they will legalize bowhunting.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yep, we have the best deer

Im so lucky.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

TFOX

Why don't you hook with Will( iamyourhuckleberry ) and sort something out for January , our friend runs a Deer stalking business and can arrange for you to hunt one with his rifle in Scotland . We could all meet up and even i will book in for a stalk too ? . Just bring your thermals , gets a little cold in Scotland that time of year ... Doen't it Will , i heard about the 3pairs of trousres you had on LOL .

Like you said Will , get them Elk out of the way firsthuh .
Old 04-29-2008, 08:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bailsuk

TFOX

Why don't you hook with Will( iamyourhuckleberry ) and sort something out for January , our friend runs a Deer stalking business and can arrange for you to hunt one with his rifle in Scotland . We could all meet up and even i will book in for a stalk too ? . Just bring your thermals , gets a little cold in Scotland that time of year ... Doen't it Will , i heard about the 3pairs of trousres you had on LOL .

Like you said Will , get them Elk out of the way firsthuh .
Dave, theres a place in Dunoon that you can stalk trophy stags for £250 each kill for 5 days. How much dos your friend charge for a stalk? I'd like to get a nice trophy mount

I was going to do it but i've already booked my flights for my bowhunt in Mississippi.

You boys play nice
Old 04-29-2008, 09:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

By the way Will , i'm kinda used to camping in the cold stuff .

This piccy was 2 months before In Glen Coe and we were warm as toast inside .

The weather was clear the day before , so you can imagine how surprised we were to find this when we woke up lol .

And yes you do have some great area's in Scotland Sarah .
Old 04-29-2008, 09:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey those are great pics, where about are you in the UK? I spent a 1 1/2 year over in the London area, I lived in a town called Eastcoat, and Played out in Dartmoore a few times with the Royal Marines. I never got to see any Stag, would have loved to see that.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Those lads are lying to you Dave. I never had three pairs of pants on. It was Cavan, a lad from Petersburg, Illinois. I only had two pair on....LOL. It wasn't so much the cold, rather the cold and the rain combo...Everything was soaking wet! There was simply no way to get around the driving rain. I'd do it again in a heart beat!

I've hunted near Dunoon Sarah. For the first time in my life I was out walked by a scottish lad. Paul, a gaint of a man, took one stride for every three of mine. I felt like a little boy trying to keep up with his father. I managed to put five hinds and two roe deer in the bag. It was an awesome time! But as far as the "best", sorry sweetie, New Zealand stags take the honor!
Old 04-29-2008, 10:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: iamyourhuckleberry

Those lads are lying to you Dave. I never had three pairs of pants on. It was Cavan, a lad from Petersburg, Illinois. I only had two pair on....LOL. It wasn't so much the cold, rather the cold and the rain combo...Everything was soaking wet! There was simply no way to get around the driving rain. I'd do it again in a heart beat!

I've hunted near Dunoon Sarah. For the first time in my life I was out walked by a scottish lad. Paul, a gaint of a man, took one stride for every three of mine. I felt like a little boy trying to keep up with his father. I managed to put five hinds and two roe deer in the bag. It was an awesome time! But as far as the "best", sorry sweetie, New Zealand stags take the honor!
Im glad you had a good time, im about 30 mins from Dunoon. I've heard that place is pretty cheap considering the prices up North [&:].

Quick Reply: Where i'd like to hunt ( pictures )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.