Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What is your pet peeve? >

What is your pet peeve?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What is your pet peeve?

Old 04-22-2008, 07:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What is your pet peeve?

People claiming whatever thy have at the time (truck,bow,camo,ect.)is the best.[&:]
Old 04-22-2008, 08:42 AM
Fork Horn

Elitists that think bowhunting is the only way to hunt and speak poorly of hunters that enjoy other types of hunting.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

People who are flinging arrows way out there at live animals just because they can hit a target in the vitals that don't move when practicing.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:50 AM

People who come on the board here or into the shop I work and ask what "SPLINE" they should use for their arrows. It's SPINE people SPINE!!!
Old 04-22-2008, 08:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MarquetteMagnum

I would say rifle hunters in general. I do rifle hunt, but mostly because I feel obligated too. I hate seen all the deer I let go all bowseason long get pushed out and slaughtered by some jerk in a prisoner suit. I am a little selfish this way and I cannot help it. I have land I hunt on and live on but it is family property. I am the only person in the woods except gun season. then there is nine people in there and it is spoiled until next fall.
ORIGINAL: fletch920

Elitists that think bowhunting is the only way to hunt and speak poorly of hunters that enjoy other types of hunting.
I'll second you fletch! One of the greatest things my 11th grade World Cultures teacher ever said was, "Just because someone's culture is different than yours doesn't make them any more or less right." Huntersof any kind at the root of it all arethe same...hunters. Some choose different ways to hunt, but it doesn't make them any more right or wrong.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:15 AM
Fork Horn

Amen to that!
Old 04-22-2008, 09:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

People asking me what my pet peeve is .... I have so many , I'm just an old cranky S O B.
Ditto. Besides, you didn't specify what day. [8D]
Old 04-22-2008, 09:31 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 04-22-2008, 09:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

People who think deer season is actually "getting drunk season" I have 8 1/2 months to get as drunk as I want during the off season.
People who are disrespectful of other hunters
PEOPLE WHO LITTER!!!
People who steal
Old 04-22-2008, 09:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: PA Bow/Flinter

ORIGINAL: MarquetteMagnum

I would say rifle hunters in general. I do rifle hunt, but mostly because I feel obligated too. I hate seen all the deer I let go all bowseason long get pushed out and slaughtered by some jerk in a prisoner suit. I am a little selfish this way and I cannot help it. I have land I hunt on and live on but it is family property. I am the only person in the woods except gun season. then there is nine people in there and it is spoiled until next fall.
ORIGINAL: fletch920

I'll second you fletch! One of the greatest things my 11th grade World Cultures teacher ever said was, "Just because someone's culture is different than yours doesn't make them any more or less right." Huntersof any kind at the root of it all arethe same...hunters. Some choose different ways to hunt, but it doesn't make them any more right or wrong.
Third........

Quick Reply: What is your pet peeve?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.