Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 One of those days!! >

One of those days!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

One of those days!!

Old 04-17-2008, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default One of those days!!

I woke up today, that is the only thing good that happenedon this worthLESS day. I had a lab practical today in my parasitology class thatI had beenpreping myself for the last week for. The first partI breezed through, then the $^!t hit the fan!! I will belucky to walk away with a C.In the class that I am taking to fulfill my art creditI got too much fire scale on myfinal project thatI was soldering. I have been soldering for a long time and got care-less. Top it all off with an hour and a half of sleep last night and a paper and lab reportdue tomorrow and thats ONE OF THOSE DAYS, and finals week has'nt officialy started yet!![:@][]

Now i'm taking a"Cope and beer" brake to cut the edge beforeI start on tonights work.Sorry for the long vent but I had to get that out.

How was ya'll's days?
Old 04-17-2008, 08:21 PM

Default RE: One of those days!!

worthless day in the woods turkey hunting here in KY. Birds are all henned up, but a much better day than sitting in a classroom...guarentee it. Hang in there been in your shoes got my Bachelor of Science from Murray State University only took me 6 yrs to get a 4 yr degree.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I helped a friend haul cattle to an auction. Then we snuck away and did a little trout fishing while we waited for the auction to finish.
But I did have "one of those days" on Monday
Old 04-17-2008, 08:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

lnen, yea i would have rather had a bad day in the turkey woods be a long shot! If you don't mind me asking what are you ding with your degree now? PM me if you like. I'm am a week away from completing my second year looks like I should make it in four w/ maybe an extra semester.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Magic, i would have rather been hauling cattle or in my case more than likely horses. Hell, I would have rather been almost anywhere than where I was today.
Old 04-18-2008, 03:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

every day is a gift, bro. even the bad ones!