HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Bowhunters & Their Guilty Pleasures... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/242096-bowhunters-their-guilty-pleasures.html)

jbowersox 04-12-2008 08:46 PM

Bowhunters & Their Guilty Pleasures...

Just for fun, what are your favorite guilty pleasures, bowhunting or whatever?

Mine: Cigars, Fried Chicken, Mariah Carey

joshw020 04-12-2008 08:57 PM

RE: Bowhunters & Their Guilty Pleasures...

College football, beautiful women, an ocassional sip of something from the top shelf, medium New York strip. . . . did I mention college football?? :)

Rick James 04-12-2008 09:04 PM

UFC, power tools, occasional indulging from the top shelf (love good whiskey), and cashews.

[8D]

I quit smoking almost 3 years ago, and on 2 occasions since then I've enjoyed a good cigar. I love a good cigar with a nice glass of something on the rocks but I just can't do it often anymore for fear of triggering a desire for a cigarette. Maybe once a year or so I will enjoy one and man do I love it. ;)

buckmaster 04-12-2008 09:07 PM

another UFC junkie here, some good Drag racing, ATV's

GregH 04-12-2008 09:09 PM

Harleys, drag cars, power boats, monster trucks........... anything with power! [:-]

jbowersox 04-12-2008 09:17 PM

Guilty pleasures guys! There is a difference. I throw myself under the bus with Mariah Carey and you say UFC and monster trucks. What's there to feel guilty about with those? Hold on, my skirt just flew up.;)

MichiganWhitetails74 04-12-2008 09:21 PM

Chewing Tabacco, Red Wine, a few Hooters girls emails from my buddies....and a few extra drive by's scouting for deer..told the wife I got out of work late...so sorry....please forgive me....

racewayking 04-12-2008 09:35 PM

ORIGINAL: MichiganWhitetails74

Chewing Tabacco, Red Wine, a few Hooters girls emails from my buddies....and a few extra drive by's scouting for deer..told the wife I got out of work late...so sorry....please forgive me....
Hahaha- Yesterday I had to go to the doctor which is three miles from a Cabela's, stopped after the doctor visit to shoot a Diamond Black Ice and advised her there was a long wait since it was Friday.

Today went to the Gym, after an hour of working out drove 2 miles to Gander Mountain to see if anything good was on sale. The wife sent a text saying I better be on the treadmill and sure enough I sent one back saying I was doing plenty of walking and would be home in an hour.

racewayking 04-12-2008 09:42 PM

Huge UFC junkie, Nascar(nothing to do with my name), Top shelf Vodka, Home Stereo and Video(Currently in hot water with wife since she heard the home stereo 3 blocks away) Oh, and GUNS!!

idahoelkinstructor 04-12-2008 10:37 PM

I don't smoke drink or do drugs, so I guess I am boring. I do to like watchingfootball, as well as several sportsbut I dont' go bonkers over it and if I miss a game or twoof my favorite teamsits no big deal to me.I know this sounds crazy but beyond my duties at church (I help out the teenage youth) my favorite thing thats not totaly hunting relatedis spending time with my wife and two kids. My little girl just turned 5 and wanted 5 special pink arrows for her bow. So while I wasworking this weekend at the shop I made her 5 pink arrows. The my 6 year old son found out and had his nose out of joint because he turned 6 in Feburary and didn't get any special arrows. So I made him 6 special arrows with green fletchings becuause that his favorite color. Dang archery and kids are expensive butitwill it be worth it in the end.