Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bowhunters & Their Guilty Pleasures... >

Bowhunters & Their Guilty Pleasures...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowhunters & Their Guilty Pleasures...

Old 04-12-2008, 10:48 PM

Default RE: Bowhunters & Their Guilty Pleasures...

Reading, writing, and gorgeous girls.

I'm sort of a collector of the latter. I've dated three models sincesenior year, one of whom went on to compete in the Teen Miss USA competition. Working around them at Hollister doesn't help the addiction, either. I like the girls that turn heads. (I'm young, I can still be shallow.)

I've got a book collection that rivals some small libraries. I'm a big fan of Dean Koontz and John Grisham. I've recently discovered Colin Harrison and have found myself buying everything he's written. Its rare that I find a book that captures myinterest as quickly as Manhattan Nocturne did.

And as for writing, you all know about that one.
Old 04-12-2008, 10:48 PM

Hunting shows
Old 04-12-2008, 11:40 PM
Fork Horn

Natural Lite, Hot Pork rinds and running Fox hounds
Old 04-13-2008, 06:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jbowersox

Guilty pleasures guys! There is a difference. I throw myself under the bus with Mariah Carey and you say UFC and monster trucks. What's there to feel guilty about with those? Hold on, my skirt just flew up.
Hey bud, your thread has been officially hijacked (unbeknownst to some of the hijackers) and the thread title has now been changed to simply "uhhh what do some of you like to do?"

I'll play fair with you though... JoJo and Carrie Underwood
Old 04-13-2008, 07:21 AM
Boone & Crockett

Social Coors Lite, buffalo wings (mild/garlic), 3D, shooting, gands, HNI, too much time with the ladies (bows).
Old 04-13-2008, 07:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Flyfishing with a good cigar/As Rick James said good whiskey/videoing anything in the woods and HNI way to much!!! Walt
Old 04-13-2008, 08:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Watching my 2 oldest sons wrestle in competion. Sam may hit the Varsity squad next year, only 25 more lbs. lol
Old 04-13-2008, 08:27 AM

Leaving work REAL early for a bowhunt, a day awayflyfishing the St. College limestone streams, UFC, getting a new pistol, and a cold draft and wings w/ my wife.
Old 04-13-2008, 08:40 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 04-13-2008, 08:42 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

Reading, writing, and gorgeous girls.

I'm sort of a collector of the latter. I've dated three models sincesenior year, one of whom went on to compete in the Teen Miss USA competition. Working around them at Hollister doesn't help the addiction, either. I like the girls that turn heads. (I'm young, I can still be shallow.)

I've got a book collection that rivals some small libraries. I'm a big fan of Dean Koontz and John Grisham. I've recently discovered Colin Harrison and have found myself buying everything he's written. Its rare that I find a book that captures myinterest as quickly as Manhattan Nocturne did.

And as for writing, you all know about that one.
Dan,
I think you have to be setting yourself up for some with this post. I think your man card might be in jeopardy with that Hollister comment. Respect for being confident enough in your manhood to fold t-shirts though.

As for my guilty pleasures, Nascar racing, a nicely broken in ball cap, taking my kids on a blood trail, the crunch of leaves in the fall, and of course my collection of hollister t-shirts.

Quick Reply: Bowhunters & Their Guilty Pleasures...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.