Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 My action filled frame grabs from 2007! >

My action filled frame grabs from 2007!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My action filled frame grabs from 2007!

Old 04-12-2008, 08:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default My action filled frame grabs from 2007!

Before you jump into the pics...please listen...

-We have had discussion about video'ing hunts and pros and cons...but I'll tell ya guys...its a blast...

Bw's Hunting Adventure's is a 5 year box set that I've created with professional video, music,transitions,titles, and just all around real hunts with (ME) (Friends, and family) &3CCD cams and wireless mics....

Even though we all may want to penetrate the market with our footage (but its tough)...most of us live with what we have and embrace it for ourselves....

Please join me on some frame grabs from (some) of the video taken in my 2007 addition of Bw's Hunting Adventure's....I'm a guy that loves to make vids forME andmyfriends and family....Maybe my post will inspire you to get into video.......if you're afraid that video editting is hard? It's NOT....practice.... Enjoy the ride....

I would especially like to have VABOWMAN, Shultzy, Magic, & MN/Kyle....hope they see this too...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A luma nock on its way to its mark..
Before you get restless and start flapping[8D]This was a low heart shot at 26 yards that brought success...

This was an 8pt. I let slide here in Michigan...3CCD cams are fun...
This is a frame grab from my video this year..with my Panasonic AG-DVC30
I wish you could here the music I had playing in the background..

This is me reaching full draw on a Doe in Ubly, Michigan on October 1st last year...
This was from a standard 300 dollar mini DV cam in low light...

Here is the exit hole from that doe (a NAP spitfire XP 100gr. 3 blade, from a Hoyt & Gold Tips).....not sure why I have RAGE on deck for 2008....its your fault[8D]

In Bw's Hunting Adventure's we talk about our white-tails and our game plan for the year.....This is my friend Mike from Huron County....we have been friends since 1989...We used Azden Wireless Mics for this footage...

Thats Michigan on the left and Mikey on the right....

In my vids I drop a preseason section in to spice things up...Here is a random shot of mamma & a younger buck in the background.....

The country music fits well in footage like this...I love sugar beats.....

A random gun hunt in Howell, Michigan...I let him grow....On this night I got video of a coopers hawk taking a dove...I got the hole thing on video....it was sweet!!!

I have taken a ton of white-tails with my Dan Wesson 44 Mag w/Hornady 200 gr.semi-jacketed hollow points...My 44 is happy out to 100 yards with a good rest and a confident shooter...

With a 3 CCD cam on deck...this little guy came within 20 yards...and then I passed him and harvested his girfriend (with my HOYT) for the smoker...

Thanks for joining me on a few snaps from this years video...remember...you will carry video footage with you forever....for your kids, your hunting buddies as you sip a cold beer on a Friday night.......or just for you....even if you're not making a living at it....the average Joe can do the same things you see on the VS channel...just have fun...thats what its all about......its about you and your passion.

Brian
Old 04-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: For Action - Click this post..It may be one of my best

Brian, thanks for sharing those shots. It looks like you had a great season. I'd love to see some of your footage some time.
Old 04-12-2008, 08:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

No Problem...I'm thinking I should have changed the title....sounds arrogent.....but I do feel its a post that means most to me....Screw it...it is what it is....its me...thanks!!!!
Old 04-12-2008, 08:44 PM

Thats really neat man! I would like tostart filming my hunts but I almostfeel like it would be a chore to do. Also, I don't know if I would want to take the risk of"hurting" my game, no pun intended.
Old 04-12-2008, 08:50 PM

Good stuff Brian, wish I couldshow you some video of what I saw last year here in OH . . .might have to start takin'a cam w/ me . . . btw- are you sure about switching to Rage? . . looks like thoseSpitfiresare gettin' the job done quite nicely!
Old 04-12-2008, 09:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ya know.... the spitfires work awesome and I have a 6 pack in my room still....I'm up to try different stuff I guess...

Ducsause - When you step into the world of video you will adapt and be ok with it....It will be like anything else....when you grab your release, bow, rangefinder, climber..you will also grab your camara....Its challenging but with practice you will be able to capture cherished memories along the way...

If you're not totally into it...thats ok too....In order to do it you need to integrate the camera into your normal hunting set-up...when you do this...you will make good footage and enjoy it...
Old 04-12-2008, 09:12 PM
Site Buck Guru

Nice pics!
Old 04-12-2008, 09:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Greg...love your posts.
Old 04-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Very cool Michigan!! Great pics.
Old 04-12-2008, 09:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Pretty cool pics Brian! Thanks for sharing! I tried filming a few hunts years back but just got to be too much doing it alone. Who knows now that my son will be in the woods more and more as he getting older I'll start taking the camera! Thanks for sharing!

Quick Reply: My action filled frame grabs from 2007!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.