Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Made in America? >

Made in America?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Made in America?

Old 04-12-2008, 05:30 PM

Default Made in America?

Is Bowtech 100 percent American made? Does anyone here know? Thanks
Old 04-12-2008, 06:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Made in America?

Good question.... they do put the American Flag on their Bow, well at least mine has it on there! I would have to say the more made in the USA the better!
Old 04-12-2008, 06:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

You should have watched Dead Down Wind's American Archer with Tom Nelson a couple weekends ago...

Tom was actually allowed to show more on t.v. than I would have thought, albeit being ******ed closely.They showed almost every step along the manufacturing process, from the water jets that cut the aluminum billet into indivdual risers to the film dipping done at the Waterdog facility.

Oh... in case you didn't know, it was filmed in Eugene, Oregon... right here in the good ol' US of A.
Old 04-12-2008, 06:58 PM

I'm not 100% sure about all the parts, but I am confident enough to say that they are. There was a show on the outdoor channel a couple weekends ago that showed the process of how they made bowtech bows. It showed in pretty good detail how they were made tho.
Old 04-12-2008, 07:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Swift Arrow

Is Bowtech 100 percent American made? Does anyone here know? Thanks
Yes and the show Greg mention was awesome!!!!

BTW your GT arrows are made in Mexico
Old 04-12-2008, 07:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

You should have watched Dead Down Wind's American Archer with Tom Nelson a couple weekends ago...

Tom was actually allowed to show more on t.v. than I would have thought, albeit being ******ed closely. They showed almost every step along the manufacturing process, from the water jets that cut the aluminum billet into indivdual risers to the film dipping done at the Waterdog facility.

Oh... in case you didn't know, it was filmed in Eugene, Oregon... right here in the good ol' US of A.
Yep, great show, I have it on the DVR still! The water jets explanation was pretty cool, said it would cut the tank in half if the pool wasn't deep enough!!!!!! Thats some serious cuttin power!
Old 04-12-2008, 09:35 PM

Thanks bro's, I am a proud Bowtech owner. I have the Outdoor Channel what was the name of the show so that I can look for it?
Old 04-12-2008, 09:37 PM

I can tell! I had to break one the other day because it had a crack in it and that was only because I was hitting with tight groups! I hate to have to do this but I am probably going to have to fork over the extre dough for the Carbon Express.
Old 04-12-2008, 10:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

I can tell! I had to break one the other day because it had a crack in it and that was only because I was hitting with tight groups! I hate to have to do this but I am probably going to have to fork over the extre dough for the Carbon Express.
Carbon Express are made in Korea.
Old 04-12-2008, 10:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks bro's, I am a proud Bowtech owner. I have the Outdoor Channel what was the name of the show so that I can look for it?
Dead Down Wind's American Archer with Tom Nelson.

Quick Reply: Made in America?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.