Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 How do you find time for all this Bowhunting Stuff? >

How do you find time for all this Bowhunting Stuff?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How do you find time for all this Bowhunting Stuff?

Old 04-07-2008, 08:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default How do you find time for all this Bowhunting Stuff?

Hey guys...sitting hear doing my thing with my loving wife behind me watching the "bachelor"...LOL She is very good to me...she thinks we're all a bunch of fruit cakes by the way......but she's cool with it...

What's your secret to managing everything you have going on in life??...kids our no kids...

How do you manage:

Your job, your family, your yard work, work around the house, your babies, your wife, bills, other family...The HUNTING FORUM??..

I guess here is my secret..

I married a country girl from the same city I grew in, she is ok with hunting, I hunt with her dad, most importantly, I spend from 6PM -9PM with my wife and kids...I embrace them.......house work mostly on the weekends..scouting, shooting, on the weekends...The wife is ok with it....(Ok..She gets her "hair" done and I bought her a new living room set[8D]) so anyway.......

And then at 9PM I'm here with you...it all rolls ok here...but I embrace my family from when I get home from work until the babies goto bed.....I may have found the magic balance...until she blows up at me...but thats women and the chemical making..[&:]

Brian
Old 04-07-2008, 08:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How do you find time for all this Bowhunting Stuff?

MAGIC
Old 04-07-2008, 08:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

HAHHAHAHAHHA....dude we need to drink beer and embrace a good hunt together....get yer arse to Howell Michigan and I'll put you in the air on a 120 pound granny on video.......

HAHAHA...You're in my top 3 no doubt...

Old 04-07-2008, 08:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

SHultzy. VAbowman are in the blood too...and the list goes on..you know who you are....
Old 04-07-2008, 08:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I work 11-8 during hunting season so I can hunt any morning of the week I want to hunt.
I have a few hunting buddies that have wives that get along with mine so they hang out while we hunt.
I know a jeweler that hooks me up at his cost when the wife gets iritated.
I tell her how much cheaper it is to hunt for my food, she still has no idea, haha.

Old 04-07-2008, 08:49 PM
RWK
Nontypical Buck

One Word--- Retire!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2008, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well heres my life story as of now... I work two part-time jobs, 1 paying realy well for a high school grad w/ no college, just not alothours but it pays the bills.and the other, It fills the truck up a couple a times a week. If im not working im on here, My GF is cool with it most of the time, but when she comes over to the house, she gets irritated if im on here too long... understandable. I go out and shoot about everyother day on average, I go to bowshoots on Sundays if i can get off work. and when hunting season rolls around... If im not at work im in the woods. The GF goes with me sometimes. She wants to get into it too, but gets irritated that she cant learn it over night. she'll get there though. THe bills i have are pretty typical... cell, internet, car, atv, insurance, every thing left over has 95% went to hunting lately...

Wow there it is in writing.... I didnt realize how wild of a life i had... somebody stop me!I couldnt be more satisfied though.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: MichiganWhitetails74

Hey guys...sitting hear doing my thing with my loving wife behind me watching the "bachelor"...LOL She is very good to me...she thinks we're all a bunch of fruit cakes by the way......but she's cool with it...

What's your secret to managing everything you have going on in life??...kids our no kids...

How do you manage:

Your job, your family, your yard work, work around the house, your babies, your wife, bills, other family...The HUNTING FORUM??..

I guess here is my secret..

I married a country girl from the same city I grew in, she is ok with hunting, I hunt with her dad, most importantly, I spend from 6PM -9PM with my wife and kids...I embrace them.......house work mostly on the weekends..scouting, shooting, on the weekends...The wife is ok with it....(Ok..She gets her "hair" done and I bought her a new living room set[8D]) so anyway.......

And then at 9PM I'm here with you...it all rolls ok here...but I embrace my family from when I get home from work until the babies goto bed.....I may have found the magic balance...until she blows up at me...but thats women and the chemical making..[&:]

Brian
Hold on there partner. You haven't even started to cover my world. You got to throw in ice fishing, 4 wheeling, golf, camping, trips to visit relatives across the country, trips to Canada walleye fishing and fly fishing. Heck, with your little list I would have time left over.[&:]
Old 04-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Actually I took the winter off work. I'm self employed. I'm at a crossroad point in my life and am looking at all my options. I just picked up a great summer job that will run thru the end of sept. I will be hiring 4 to 8 people to work full time for the summer so if anybody is from central wis and wants a summer job get in touch w/ me. I wiil be very busy this summer so I won't be around much but will catch up with you guys when I can. Then oct-dec I will be chasing those horny creatures!
Old 04-07-2008, 09:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is my break. When im not shooting or doing any type of manual labor i like to get onto here this is my release.

Ryan.

Quick Reply: How do you find time for all this Bowhunting Stuff?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.