Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Who Just Got In? >

Who Just Got In?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who Just Got In?

Old 03-29-2008, 10:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Who Just Got In?

Who at this time of night on a Saturday or sunday, depending on how you look at it just got in???
Old 03-29-2008, 11:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Who Just Got In?

I crashed out an hour or so ago but my 8 month old daughter decided she didn't want to sleep anymore. So I fed her some juice and put her back in her crib. I figured I better stay up and see if she stays a sleep this time.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just got in about 40 min ago from a MMA Warriors of the Octagon fight, Ruttnutt won his fight in 1 min 47 seconds of the first round with a kick, left jab that staggered him and took him to the matt, made him tap out with an arm bar, didn't last long but was action packed! Looks like Ruttnutt may have a broken baby toe .

Hope he can still shoot a score for our HNI spot league tomorrow.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:42 PM
Fork Horn

I just got home from work 5 min ago..
heh.. take off shoes, brush teeth, and here i am.. patheticly obsessed with this forum
Old 03-29-2008, 11:46 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Sliverflicker

I just got in about 40 min ago from a MMA Warriors of the Octagon fight, Ruttnutt won his fight in 1 min 47 seconds of the first round with a kick, left jab that staggered him and took him to the matt, made him tap out with an arm bar, didn't last long but was action packed! Looks like Ruttnutt may have a broken baby toe .

Congrats Ruttnutt!!

note to self... be kind to Mr.Sliverflicker and his crew. They could beat the crap out of you !!

Tim
Old 03-29-2008, 11:52 PM
Bartender

I got into work at midnight.
Old 03-30-2008, 12:04 AM

Just rolled *hiccup* in............
Old 03-30-2008, 12:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TJF

ORIGINAL: Sliverflicker

Congrats Ruttnutt!!

note to self... be kind to Mr.Sliverflicker and his crew. They could beat the crap out of you !!

Tim
Not me Tim, they nick named me 30 seconds of hell, then I have to go take a nap! Thats for them young guys, they will pay for it whenthey getolder. Seen a few bad KO's tonight, the kind that makes your hair stick up and you make an uglyface,they will think twice befor they get in that octagon again.
Ha Ha, if their smart they will pick up golf or something.
It's pretty cool though, got to see ruttnutt on the local news, andI was wrongearlier, he got out of the arm bar, and Zeb (ruttnutt) made him tap out with a rear naked choke!
Old 03-30-2008, 12:40 AM
Bartender

Have great night dan?
Grams went into the hosp but we stopped after the visit around 03:30 and the rum and cokes were pretty good until 6. Had to get to bed at 7 to make it in tonight.

I will be in the chat room for awhile.
ORIGINAL: _Dan

Just rolled *hiccup* in............
Old 03-30-2008, 02:06 AM

Just got in 10,000 BC was kind of lame

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.