Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Frustrated At Bowtech! >

Frustrated At Bowtech!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Frustrated At Bowtech!

Old 03-29-2008, 03:22 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Frustrated At Bowtech!

N2D- how do you know the dealer didn't order the wrong bow,just curious? I would demand the dealer fix it, it's not the bow you ordered, PERIOD. I'm sure BOWTECH will take care of you.
Old 03-29-2008, 03:33 PM
N2D

Really I could make due with the finish. It is still very nice. I really don't even care that much about that. It is not as advertised but like I said, I am not too difficult to get along with. The broken limb is something I cannot get by with. I know it will be resolved and I am confident in that. I am just speaking my mind and conveying my current displeasure with Bowtech right now. The shop guy did not make the limbs any more than he put last years finish on this years bow. It came from Bowtech that way!
Old 03-29-2008, 03:36 PM
Super Moderator

Jeff, the bow just came in from Bowtech yesterday! The dealer did not have this bow in stock, it was ordered!
Did he order it direct from Bowtech? Sounds like a distributor sent your shop an '07 model OR your shop found an '07 somewhere and ordered it from there. I imagine there are some brand new '07 bows still around and that is what you got.
Old 03-29-2008, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: N2D

Jeff, the bow just came in from Bowtech yesterday! The dealer did not have this bow in stock, it was ordered!
Exactly and the shop should of sent it back when it was the wrong one! They should have never even let you take the bow and should of explaned the issue. I totally agree with Jeff its not Bowtech its your shop!
Old 03-29-2008, 03:42 PM
N2D

ORIGINAL: Cougar Mag

Did he order it direct from Bowtech? Sounds like a distributor sent your shop an '07 model OR your shop found an '07 somewhere and ordered it from there. I imagine there are some brand new '07 bows still around and that is what you got.
Well thats what I was wondering but it has black cams on it which is this years color. 07's were silver color.
Old 03-29-2008, 03:52 PM
Typical Buck

YOUR DEALER IS IN THE WRONG!!!! Why can't you see that.......
Old 03-29-2008, 03:56 PM
Typical Buck

Is an '08 ally available without the in velvet finish? IDK that's why I ask. You should only pay for what you got in this instance or demand to get what you paid for. Odds say that once in a while you're going to get a less than perfect product(talking about the limbs), and that's when you see who's who as far as customer service goes. I have no doubts that Bowtech will stand by the limb problem, what you have to contend with is if your shop is trying to get over on you or not as far as getting what you ordered and paid for.
Old 03-29-2008, 04:02 PM

My guess is the shop guy didnt know what he was doing and pressed the limbs too much and put stress fractures in the limbs, then when you sot they cracked all the way. Trust me Bowtech will fix it. The shop is the one that messed up the bow IMO.
Old 03-29-2008, 04:08 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: MOmightymite

My guess is the shop guy didnt know what he was doing and pressed the limbs too much and put stress fractures in the limbs, then when you sot they cracked all the way. Trust me Bowtech will fix it. The shop is the one that messed up the bow IMO.
Good Point. Its the dealer not Bowtech who screwed it up.
Old 03-29-2008, 04:21 PM
N2D

Obviously I have to deal with thepro shop on this. I knew this from the beginnig. I am dissipointed in the entire deal though. This is not the first bow I have had that a limb broke. Not that big of deal. Hell, I just got my Bengal back from Martin yesterday where they had to replace both limbs and both cams. Things have just not been good for me the last two weeks with bows. Okay, I am done venting now. Think I will go have a drink!

Quick Reply: Frustrated At Bowtech!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.