Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What are ya'll's Backgrounds? >

What are ya'll's Backgrounds?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What are ya'll's Backgrounds?

Old 03-26-2008, 02:08 PM

Default RE: What are ya'll's Backgrounds?

No Farmer Here grew up on about 30 acres of woodland/lake and have been hunting and fishing my whole life
Old 03-26-2008, 02:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

PM me you would always be welcome.I might even put you on some game!or at least make every effort to.I am confidant you likely wouldn't be dissapointed.
Although I am pretty certain the quality of your deer hunting is better than ours.If you like to hunt turkeys we have a pile of them.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

One of those things that you immediately know wasn't a good idea! Serves the guy right! That hopefully was the end of his hitting people with a pipe days!
Old 03-26-2008, 03:33 PM
Fork Horn

Grew up on my grandfather's farm (that he never really farmed) in schuylkill county PA.
Just took a job as a probation officer in D.C. so we are lookin for a place in the suburbs right now.
Hopefully it won't be too long before I'll be able to build myself a cabin on the farm. I like the area I'm in now because you can always find something fun to do, but I still love to get back to the country.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:51 PM

Grew up in rural Howell, Mi. had all the land I wanted to hunt. 4 miles off pavement. Went away to school for 2 years in Kalamazoo, came back and it was all getting built up.Went to school in the UP of michigan for another 5 years and got my BSN in nursing. Been an RN at U of M for the past 9 years. Currently in the Cardio-Vascular ICU. Much of my hunting now is at my buddies place just outside of Onaway in the North East part of the state around Black Lake. We build a cabin on his 2 acres in the middle of the Macinaw State Forest. Then hunting is tough up there but very rewarding when you connect. I still do some hunting down state. Brian (Michiganwhitetail74) set me up this past season to get a nice doe kill on video.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:55 PM

City slicker I guess, but I would rather be out in the country. Preferrably out west. I'm a country boy in a city slickers body.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:48 AM
Fork Horn

grew up in deep woods ,lakes ,and farms in europe (poland )was to young to hunt then before i came to US,but remember going along with my grandfather on a couple stag deer drives .Now im in the middle of chaos near NYC
for the past 30 years ,but definetly plan to retire somewhere near the woods .
Old 03-29-2008, 08:17 AM

I am from a very smallcounty town. lost of woods and very heavily populated with deer. i am quite in crowds but more open on the net or in small crowds. I like to listen to others opinions and take my experiences and put it in to a plan. I am a reactionest, i dont like change in my surroundings. I stand up for what i believe in. Considered by some to be stubborn but not arrogant, friendly but dont appear to be that way, I hold a grudge but have recently learned life is to short so that dont apply anymore. I back up my family and friends (if there right) and wont back down. I dont like violance but wont run from it. I respect others ideas but i wont live my life by what they want like the PETA people.
Old 04-22-2008, 02:45 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 04-22-2008, 02:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Country boy here in every sence of the word! Love the smell of the sweet country air!

Quick Reply: What are ya'll's Backgrounds?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.