Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 From Ross Archery >

From Ross Archery

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

From Ross Archery

Old 03-25-2008, 12:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default From Ross Archery

From Their website.

Andy Ross has been friends with the Strasheim family for years. Ross and Bowtech are in negotiations regarding the future of Ross Archery Inc. To date, there is no signed agreement between Ross Archery and Bowtech Archery. However, Ross Archery and Bowtech Archery are taking steps to move forward and a contract is being drawn up. As mentioned before, I will continue to provide information from Ross Archery Inc. as I receive it.

I spoke with Andy this morning. From our conversation, I believe, Andy is very excited about the opportunity to work with John Strasheim and Bowtech. If and when things go forward, you can assume Ross bows will be exactly that—Ross bows. As you may know, Bowtech is one of the largest manufactures of bows in the industry, and Bowtech can manufacture their own product line vice working with Ross Archery to maintain its market presence. I believe Bowtech supports Ross Archery. By forming a new partnership, both Ross Archery and Bowtech can move forward and excel, continuing to provide products that are valued by their consumers. If and when the agreement is finalized, Andy plans to remain active in the Ross Archery product line-up and design.

INFO provided per Mod Tobin1
Old 03-25-2008, 12:32 PM
Bartender

Default RE: From Ross Archery

Bob will we be seeing a Bowtech Corporate Staff sig soon? Ross buddy?

*coughs* discount please
Old 03-25-2008, 12:33 PM
Dominant Buck

You know.....unless it's a pennies on the dollar purchase....I can't see a business reason in the world why this looks "good" for Bowtech.

No offense to anyone......but it would be like Titleist buying Top Flite's ball division. They aren't really competitors.....and having the Top Flite name associated with Titleist does NOTHING for the brand recognition factor. And these two aren't even re-sale items (in the correlation given).

Don't understand.....don't have to. I guess it'll be interesting to see how this pans out.

No daggers in the back from the Ross guys (both of you....lol). Just one man's perspective.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

This will just make it easier for Mathews to buy them both.....[:-]
Old 03-25-2008, 12:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

You know.....unless it's a pennies on the dollar purchase....I can't see a business reason in the world why this looks "good" for Bowtech.

No offense to anyone......but it would be like Titleist buying Top Flite's ball division. They aren't really competitors.....and having the Top Flite name associated with Titleist does NOTHING for the brand recognition factor. And these two aren't even re-sale items (in the correlation given).

Don't understand.....don't have to. I guess it'll be interesting to see how this pans out.

No daggers in the back from the Ross guys (both of you....lol). Just one man's perspective.
How did Exon Mobil get where they are?

One company at a time.[]
Old 03-25-2008, 12:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

It will increase their market share which is a very strong business move....
Old 03-25-2008, 12:48 PM
Typical Buck

I think it would be great to see a Cadilac/GM relationship between Ross and Bowtech. I just hope Ross maintains it's identity and design goals throughout this whole thing.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:50 PM
Boone & Crockett

BTW GR8 that message is not from "ROSS" Archery, it's from the forum. Which is not owned by ROSS

Angie and Andy have there own user name.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Splitear_Leland

I think it would be great to see a Cadilac/GM relationship between Ross and Bowtech. I just hope Ross maintains it's identity and design goals throughout this whole thing.
Dude Cadilac are made with Buicks these days
Old 03-25-2008, 12:55 PM

Germ are you off suicide watch yet or do we need to keep an eye on you Jedi? Don't worry, Lando sold out to the dark side of the force and it all worked out for him too. LOL[8D]

Quick Reply: From Ross Archery

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.