Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bow kills on video with 3 CCD cams and wireless mics >

Bow kills on video with 3 CCD cams and wireless mics

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bow kills on video with 3 CCD cams and wireless mics

Old 03-22-2008, 08:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bow kills on video with 3 CCD cams and wireless mics

How many of you guys are capturing your cherished memories on vid? I started making "somewhat" prof. vid of my kills back in 2002. Video editting, wireless mics, lumanocks, music, slow motion kills, menu(s) and text...

I love the world of Videography...

Don't kill without at least a digital pic....even a small doe....log those memories....You'll look back someday...and so will your family.

Best Regards

Brian (Michiganwhitetails74) - A state filled with hunters and too many basket racks....

I saw a 170 class...oh wait...I couldn't hunt the land because it was owned by a ^*(&^(....I just couldn't hunt the land...
Old 03-22-2008, 08:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bow kills on video with 3 CCD cams and wireless mics

i plan on doing it with my friend in the next couple years, his dads got a good setup for it, i plan on seeing your videos on here soon
Old 03-22-2008, 08:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

ooooh RORY...the websight is in the works....its coming....I have some good stuff....but its not on B&C bucks....but my humor will sell it.....If not....screw it....I'm havin fun.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MichiganWhitetails74

ooooh RORY...the websight is in the works....its coming....I have some good stuff....but its not on B&C bucks....but my humor will sell it.....If not....screw it....I'm havin fun.
hey, sometimes people need to come back down to earth and realize that theres not a 150" buck behind every tree
Old 03-22-2008, 08:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Very true....I shot a Quebec black bear with my bow on video(2006)...and my body trembled....my hands shook and my voice stuttered....there was no acting.....I learned alot from this....

I made a promotional video for my guide and he passed out 1000 copies at the hunting shows....he even gave me a free hunt....I know I'm not on the VS channel but I felt blessed for making a real video with real feelings.
Old 03-22-2008, 09:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I started last year and will be continuing to do more in the future. It's a blast, and having the memories on film to relive with your buddies again and again can't be beat. In fact, dukemichaels and I watched a few of them tonight. Although now we're having a few beverages and playing guitar hero. Ah yes, life is grand when the women are away.

Oh yeah, link in my sig is some of our stuff from this year and you'll be able to catch your truly on on the campbell outdoor challenge sometime in july or august or on this year's WKP DVD - The Grind.
Old 03-22-2008, 09:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

we used to video on vhs in the 90's got some cool kills. I just upgraded to a digital camera from those crappy disposables I used to carry. now maybe i'll have some good photos.
Old 03-22-2008, 10:18 PM

We have 3 seasons under our belt and are working on two dvd releases now. No...not a monster every kill, but we think we have some good stuff.
Old 03-23-2008, 08:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Justin , i just watched some of your YOUTUBE hunts .... Great stuff .
Old 03-23-2008, 08:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have more than a dozen whitetails downed on film and more than a dozen gobblers pounded on film.

I just picked up a miniDV camera to go more professional as River Valley Game Calls is launching a new interactive TV show on their website and soon, TV and I will have a camera with me on every single setup.

My first project, Get Matt / PA taking his first ever gobbler and on film come first day. (Actually, that's second, we'll be filming in NC when I'm down there).

Now I have to figure out how the hell to get it online so I can share with you nitwits...LOL

Quick Reply: Bow kills on video with 3 CCD cams and wireless mics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.