Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Enlightenment... >

Enlightenment...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Enlightenment...

Old 03-23-2008, 03:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Enlightenment...

Go back to bed Timmy before i poke you in the eye with my fingers
My son Dalton scored four sheds and three dead heads yesterday while staying at his buddys house, his buddy scored two sheds. They both suck as hunters [&:]pics to come Damit cowboy, you got TJF all wound up
[8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D]
ps:my fingers are not fat damit [8D]
Old 03-23-2008, 06:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Go back to bed Timmy before i poke you in the eye with my fingers
My son Dalton scored four sheds and three dead heads yesterday while staying at his buddys house, his buddy scored two sheds. They both suck as hunters [&:]pics to come Damit cowboy, you got TJF all wound up
[8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D]
Haha that was kind of the purpose... not to get TJF all wound up but to get everyone to losen up... I myself Love shed hunting but I suck at it I have only ever found one shed and it was a 6 point Elk... Im just frustrated because I cant find any sheds but I do have deer hangin all over my living room[8D]
Old 03-23-2008, 06:56 AM

Honestly, shed hunting just doesn't interest me. I have little time on my hands and Id rather shoot the bow and spend it with my children. I hunt land that may not be here from yr to yr so it just seems useless to shed hunt for education purposes, and I don't really care to hold on to antlers that much. I have some that I have found while hunting that I kept, but I just won't go look for sheds, seems like looking for a needle in a hay stack to me!! But im not downing, those who do it usually kill big bucks, so there is something to it.
Old 03-23-2008, 07:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

Honestly, shed hunting just doesn't interest me. I have little time on my hands and Id rather shoot the bow and spend it with my children. I hunt land that may not be here from yr to yr so it just seems useless to shed hunt for education purposes, and I don't really care to hold on to antlers that much. I have some that I have found while hunting that I kept, but I just won't go look for sheds, seems like looking for a needle in a hay stack to me!! But im not downing, those who do it usually kill big bucks, so there is something to it.

Well yes the ones who find alot of sheds live were there are alot of bucks... it makes sense that they also kill them the next year haha.

I would love for somone to show me atleast have a dozen sheds of whitetailfound from lets say a month span from any state other than Iowa, wisconson, illinois, Texas.
Old 03-23-2008, 07:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Seriously though how fat are your fingers?
Old 03-23-2008, 07:03 AM

ORIGINAL: cowboy4513

I would love for somone to show me atleast have a dozen sheds of whitetailfound from lets say a month span from any state other than Iowa, wisconson, illinois, Texas.
Ask and you shall receive......54 sheds in 1hr 45mins......Ontario.

Old 03-23-2008, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: _Dan

Ask and you shall receive......54 sheds in 1hr 45mins......Ontario.

Non Canadian... Smartass
Old 03-23-2008, 05:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

There not its a conspiracy im tellin ya

Old 03-23-2008, 07:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

There not its a conspiracy im tellin ya

I think a poll with a picture added to it would finally end this argument one way or the other
Old 03-23-2008, 07:58 PM
Typical Buck

That's why I shoot all the yearlings (that's 1.5 yr olds ). So I can find all the big sheds and get the blood pumpin for next year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.