Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Wouldn't BH threads be more interesting....? >

Wouldn't BH threads be more interesting....?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Wouldn't BH threads be more interesting....?

Old 03-19-2008, 07:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Wouldn't BH threads be more interesting....?

amount of equipment
It's not the amount of equipment that was used, but how many, if any, failures that were encountered during the time frame. Dead deer is dead deer. I agree. An equipment failure is also an equipment failure. Not saying your broadheads failed, but that they were only used for one season.

LT
Old 03-19-2008, 07:13 PM
Dominant Buck

Serious question Jeff;

What were you hoping to accomplish with this thread?
Dan I think it has merit. I posted a while back....asking what percentage of BH's we thought actually saw the insides of an animal. We get people denouncing BH's all the time.....adamantly....and if the truth be known....they've probably never used the head they're talking down.

Just thought it would be interesting if people had first hand knowedge of a product they were a detractor of.

It's one thing to talk up a product you feel strongly about and have personal knowledge and experience with. It's another to denounce one you've never even touched......much less used.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:16 PM
Dominant Buck

It's not the amount of equipment that was used, but how many, if any, failures that were encountered during the time frame. Dead deer is dead deer. I agree. An equipment failure is also an equipment failure. Not saying your broadheads failed, but that they were only used for one season.
Still trying to understand this, LT......same amount of arrows.....same equipment.....same amount of everything......except years.

Jeff, I thought you said once that you were never going to get internet at home.
Damn work. I have to be able to connect. I have RR and a wireless card. Progress. Why is that important???
Old 03-19-2008, 07:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Jeff ...if a guy is not comfortable with the broadheads YOU use because he likes a fix blade head ....... that's HIS choice and opinion ...... it's like you and the whisker bisquit .....
Old 03-19-2008, 07:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Serious question Jeff;

What were you hoping to accomplish with this thread?
Dan I think it has merit. I posted a while back....asking what percentage of BH's we thought actually saw the insides of an animal. We get people denouncing BH's all the time.....adamantly....and if the truth be known....they've probably never used the head they're talking down.

Just thought it would be interesting if people had first hand knowedge of a product they were a detractor of.

It's one thing to talk up a product you feel strongly about and have personal knowledge and experience with. It's another to denounce one you've never even touched......much less used.

anyone else catch this key word here
Nontypical Buck

Jeff ...if a guy is not comfortable with the broadheads YOU use because he likes a fix blade head ....... that's HIS choice and opinion ...... it's like you and the whisker bisquit .....
I think it just rubs him wrong when people put them down without ever havinh touched one.

sorry to speak for you Jeff... im bored too
Nontypical Buck

OK, read slow

If I (analogy) go buy x car because I drove one for about four months and had very little if any failures with said car, should Joe Blow go and buy this car and expect to never have it fail him. I know, I know, every car/broadhead can fail. That is not the issue here. The issue is, "how much experience does it take" with a said piece of equip/broadhead, before we are entitled to say they are the best, great, excellent, ect.

LT
Old 03-19-2008, 07:26 PM
Dominant Buck

Tony you missed the WHOLE point....trying to make this about me. It's not.

I don't CARE what anyone uses. I'll give you a testimonial if I've used a product....but I sure as hell am not gonna denounce a product I've never used......to make the item I DO use seem "better".
Old 03-19-2008, 07:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

I think it just rubs him wrong when people put them down without ever havinh touched one.

sorry to speak for you Jeff... im bored too
NO ... he is just taking aim at MeanV again ..... Dan commented how he didn't like mechanicals, Jeff took personal offence, hence THIS thread, and many previous threads .....
Old 03-19-2008, 07:27 PM
Dominant Buck

OK LT,,,,,,,I'll type slow.

We'll use your car....if that helps.

Man drives 100,000 miles in 5 years. Car performs flawlessly.

Man drives 100,000 miles in one year. Car performs flawlessly.

What's the difference?

Quick Reply: Wouldn't BH threads be more interesting....?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.