Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 who are you pulling for? >

who are you pulling for?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
ROSS
63.64%
G5
36.36%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

who are you pulling for?

Old 03-19-2008, 07:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: who are you pulling for?

ORIGINAL: TN Deer Hunter

ORIGINAL: wallhangr

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

There's no need to 'Root' for anyone.......they will both survive, continue to bring out products and I imagine grow within the industry.

Both companies are still going to do what they do only now G5 is forcing ROSS to re-evaluate the direction they want to take their bow line. Do they continue to market and sell a bow that will look identical to the G5 model and compete against a (in their eyes) "knock-off" or do they go back to the drawing board and separate themselves from those designs?

That's the only question here.

And there is the crux of the issue, who's designs are they?

Matt maybe you need to research more before you type, then maybe next time you might sound like you know what you are talking about. The design is all Ross. G5 didn't have anything to do with that design. They was machining Ross's risers. Don't knock something that you know nothing about.
Maybe you should take some reading comprehension classes before you type?
Old 03-19-2008, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

There's no need to 'Root' for anyone.......they will both survive, continue to bring out products and I imagine grow within the industry.

Both companies are still going to do what they do only now G5 is forcing ROSS to re-evaluate the direction they want to take their bow line. Do they continue to market and sell a bow that will look identical to the G5 model and compete against a (in their eyes) "knock-off" or do they go back to the drawing board and separate themselves from those designs?

Matt maybe you need to research more before you type, then maybe next time you might sound like you know what you are talking about. The design is all Ross. G5 didn't have anything to do with that design. They was machining Ross's risers. Don't knock something that you know nothing about.
sorry to quadruple(sp) quote here, but i wasthinkingthe same thing....
Old 03-19-2008, 07:20 PM

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

sorry to quadruple(sp) quote here, but i wasthinkingthe same thing....

Sorry about that. I read through it a little fast the first time. I get what you was saying, Sometimes I just get in to big of ahurry. But hey i am from TN you can't expect much I also love my Ross bows.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm pulling for ROSS.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:25 PM

All ross eh? Look at a Parker Blackhawk, an Elite, anda Ross bow, all 3 hanging on the wallnext to each other. If you can tell the difference in the risers, I'll buy you a steak dinner. I wouldn't be so sure as to who's design it really is.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Too much drama, I don't really care what happens or what is happening![8D]
Old 03-19-2008, 08:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

I really like the Ross bow, I think in a way that Ross copied their design for the Cardiacfrom Mathews. No they are not the same but then again they are. I love Mathews, and that is why I also like Ross as well. Don't know what will happen, I hope Ross does move on and go foward. But in the fight with G5 I don't know if they stand a chance. I believe that Ross should have paid their bills, and if I was in G5 shoes, I would want to get paid too.I hope that Ross leans from this is able to recover and move on. G5 is a good company and I for one will continue to support them in the future. Its a bad deal that it is such a mess, I think there is room in this world and market for both companys.I wish both the best of luck.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry about that. I read through it a little fast the first time. I get what you was saying, Sometimes I just get in to big of ahurry. But hey i am from TN you can't expect muchI also love my Ross bows.
Man, oh man, the agony of going through a divorce and still having to see you wife, er uh sister,every holiday!!!

I agree with Dan, we really don't know the nitty gritty details of the mess.