Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

G-5 and Ross

Old 03-19-2008, 10:49 AM

Default G-5 and Ross

Ok there is a recent post about it not looking good for Ross Archery. This may of been already said by few who know, but to be honest I did not read through all 12 pages of post. But this is the deal. G-5/Grace Engineering manufactured all of the limbs and cams for Ross Archery. G-5 has been expanded there product line quite a bit... Broadheads, sights, rests, strings, the only next step would be a bow. They have the known how already and the learning curve is pretty much set, it was just a matter of time. But before you write off G-5 remember they have been producing all the material for Ross for several years now. And they did not steal the ideas for Ross they created there own version. Much like how Mathews started the "parallel limb" and then PSE made there version and now it is tough to find a bow that is not some short of parallel limb design. Maybe this clears it up or makes it dirty... And this is just my understanding of the situation.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:04 AM

Default RE: G-5 and Ross

ORIGINAL: Huntm Up

Ok there is a recent post about it not looking good for Ross Archery. This may of been already said by few who know, but to be honest I did not read through all 12 pages of post. But this is the deal. G-5/Grace Engineering manufactured all of the limbs and cams for Ross Archery. G-5 has been expanded there product line quite a bit... Broadheads, sights, rests, strings, the only next step would be a bow. They have the known how already and the learning curve is pretty much set, it was just a matter of time. But before you write off G-5 remember they have been producing all the material for Ross for several years now. And they did not steal the ideas for Ross they created there own version. Much like how Mathews started the "parallel limb" and then PSE made there version and now it is tough to find a bow that is not some short of parallel limb design. Maybe this clears it up or makes it dirty... And this is just my understanding of the situation.
Germ you wanna answer this?
Old 03-19-2008, 11:08 AM
Typical Buck

The story from G-5 is that they had a lot of inventory that was made for Ross. I guess there were some payment issues, for what reason it has not been disclosed, but there a plenty of rumors coming from guys on both sides of the line. G-5 decided that since they had a bunch of Ross parts (risers), they would put them to use in the form of their own bow. I have been following this story pretty carfully, and the only things I am taking into account are what comes out of Andy and Angie Ross or those whom have spoken directly with them, as well as the folks from G-5, anything else is just hear-say.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: PA Hardwoods

ORIGINAL: Huntm Up

Germ you wanna answer this?

Allow me

You have no idea what you are talking about Where are those 200'' sheds? I have logged on everyday to check. I am putting in a reminder in my outlook Calender so I do not forget

Beep...Beep... Beep..,

This just in Andy ROSS is on his way to MI(Detroit). If the lawyer does not work, I know some people[8D]
LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE[:-]
http://ncarcheryshack.com/rossarchery/viewtopic.php?t=4375

Old 03-19-2008, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Germ

Where are those 200'' sheds? I have logged on everyday to check.
Yeah! I want to see those still!
Old 03-19-2008, 11:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

Kyle what are you doing, sleeping with enemy(G5), what's up with the avatar
Old 03-19-2008, 11:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Kyle what are you doing, sleeping with enemy(G5), what's up with the avatar
Ross who? lol.

I shoot strikers, and I have a G5 site.

How much do those "quests" run again[:-]

You need this avatar Germ:

Old 03-19-2008, 11:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

I shoot Montecs
Old 03-19-2008, 11:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

I shoot Montecs

Old 03-19-2008, 12:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

G5/Ross, Primos/Double Bull, Savage/Bowtech, S&W/TC, Bowtech/Diamond, PSE/Browning etc. it's all about the MONEY.....so who really cares anyway?

Quick Reply: G-5 and Ross

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.