Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Who shoots camo arrows? >

Who shoots camo arrows?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who shoots camo arrows?

Old 03-14-2008, 03:46 PM
Fork Horn

Default Who shoots camo arrows?

Was wondering who shoots camo arrows? I personally don't. It would seem to me that you would want to find the arrow after the shot and it being camo'd would make things a lil harder if it doesn't pass thru and stick in the ground. Just a thought! I had a friend lose his wallet the first day of hunting a couple years ago when we were on our lease in Alabama. Yes it was a camo wallet. We walked from point A to point B at least 50 times and could not find it. Besides losing drivers license, CC's, etc., he had $600 cash for our trip, which I spotted until we got back home. I have an Orange one I carry just for hunting, it also has reflective material on it. It came in handy too when I had it slip out turkey hunting.
Old 03-14-2008, 03:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Who shoots camo arrows?

I agree, i think camo arrows are useless, and can only hurt you when your trying to find it... most people just use them for the look i guess.
Old 03-14-2008, 03:52 PM
Typical Buck

I like the idea of an orange wallet. You're ok there strutnbuck.

Hope all is well with work.

Spudrow from Missouri, ( Mac)
Old 03-14-2008, 03:55 PM

ORIGINAL: ABarOfSoap
... most people just use them for the look i guess.
Or because that's what the shaft they want happens to come in. I don't care if they're camo or not since I wrap and fletch mine with bright colors anyway but that was all the A/C Kinetics came in so that's what I shot, when they replaced those with Superslims they weren't camo so, that's what I shot. Picking an arrow based on color seems less than practical.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

I only went with camo because they were heavier than the standard black. Looks didn;t matter it was weight.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:50 PM
Boone & Crockett

Black, camo doesn't matter, use bright fletch. Most arrows are found due to the fletch or nock. ACC's are only offered in black and that's fine with me.
Old 03-14-2008, 06:54 PM
Fork Horn

I'm shooting camo CE maximas this year. The only reason I went with them is because I got for cheap. Camo, no camo don't matter to me, as long as it fits my set up.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

I only went with camo because they were heavier than the standard black. Looks didn;t matter it was weight.
Same here. I am planning on getting the heavy 10.2 gpi goldtips, and I can't get the black ones in the weight I want without the crested wraps on them. I am putting Onestringer wraps on them, so I don't want crests on them.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:13 PM

i went with camo for looks, wont lie. It looks alot better than the blue FMJs with my red/white blazers and wrap.

Why use a camo bow, release, gloves, knife, rangefinder? No need whatsoever for any of these items to be camo, besides looks.
Old 03-15-2008, 06:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

My arrows are camo, but not for looks. These are by far my favorite arrows and im pretty sure that they dont come in anything but camo. Say what you want about looks, but when i look for the arrow, I look for RED.

Quick Reply: Who shoots camo arrows?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.