Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I'm new but

Old 03-13-2008, 11:56 PM
Fork Horn

Default I'm new but

I would like to meet some of my fellow local bow hunters. And some of the not so local guys (god willing). I have been in several forums before and would like to meet some of the local guys. I have to get my bow tuned next week, would any of you "local" guys like to meet with me when I go? I encourage everyone to also seek out other members. I am in the "metro" area MN. Actually Northfield. Can we start a "meet me" thread that covers lots of regions? PM me if you woul want to see me at the pro-shop when I get my bow "finally" tuned. Or post on the thread. Lets anyone who wants to say hello at first on the internet, then; hopefully in person. I'm planning on going to schafers in person next week....

Lets start (moderators...) a "lets all go to the lobby" thread(s). Sounds like fun to start some thread that people can check in on whena they go to the local pro-shop. Enought people here, that its likely that someone would always be able to help or reccomend a place?? Am I right?? We could start this by regions, then go from there...

What do you think (y'all for the southerners)
Old 03-14-2008, 12:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I'm new but

You're only about what, an hour and a half from st. cloud? Maybea little more? If you're ever in St. Cloud, drop me a PM.