Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Read this!! I got this today(email) >

Read this!! I got this today(email)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Read this!! I got this today(email)

Old 03-13-2008, 08:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Read this!! I got this today(email)

ok..I am with MAX'D OUT TV...a production company about youth and we got this email today

"Your hunting site is an abomination. You shpw bowhunting which is banned in most of Europe as it rarely kills clean and quick. In fact it is estimated that arrows only have an 11% clean kill rate!

This means that you approve of hunting methods that cause unecessary suffering to living animals! They die in agony. I work in animal management and we find dying deer all the time with arrows embedded in them still wandering around days after being shot.

Bowhunting is the preferred method of unethical hunters , trailer trash american youths , unskilled shots and the brutal sadistic trophy hunters.

I am monitoring your site and if i see any images that depict anythong that is illegal i WILL report it on the FBI internet crimes website!

Craig Donnell
The Ban Youth Hunting Lobby"

Anybody know about this guy??
What should we do?

Old 03-13-2008, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Read this!! I got this today(email)

"trailer trash american youths".......... thats uncool!
Old 03-13-2008, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess we all fall under the "brutal sadistic trophy hunters" because none of the others would fit...

Just another pour soul without a clue.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have never heard of him...IMO...he's full of hot air...the FBI..get real.
He is just somebody with too much time on their hands laying out so called facts that don't hold any water in my book.

Old 03-13-2008, 08:56 PM
Typical Buck

thats kinda screwed up[:@]
Old 03-13-2008, 08:57 PM
Typical Buck

what kills me about something like that is all the things wrong in the world and this is what that guys is going to bitch about
Old 03-13-2008, 08:59 PM
Fork Horn

I would suggest that Mr. Donnell take the opportunity to express his views very plainly and openly while he has the freedom to do so. Aterall, it is America. Then suggest that he can politely remove himself from our free society to live in his beloved Europe and remember all the greatfreedom's he left behind.

Truthfully, I'd ignore him and block all future emails. He's obviously too ridiculous to engage in open discussion. You keep taking those Southern IL kids into the Shawnee so that they'll stay out of trouble.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:03 PM

Even if your doing everything legal i would still get an lawery involved. You can never be to safe when dealing with these type of people.

You can tell by the email that they do not have valid facts and emailing them back with the real facts would be a waste of time. They are brain washedby PETA.

Also thatis there opinion and me and u have ours.Just wait and if they slip and threaten u in the lest i would turn the table on them and report them. Good luck and please keep me posted.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:07 PM
Typical Buck

Wow that's messed up. I cant belive people think that way.... Since the begining of man, theres been the bow. most of the human race would probably not be here if not for the bow.. I would rather eat a deer that I havested with my bow myself, than eat a cow that had been pumped full of growth hormones and slaughtered......... The deer is 100% natural, god given FOOD put here for us to harvest and consume.....It sucks we have to breath the same air as someone that wants to take away our "way of life"......man now I am pissed...[:@]
Old 03-13-2008, 09:09 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: shawneeslinger

I would suggest that Mr. Donnell take the opportunity to express his views very plainly and openly while he has the freedom to do so. Aterall, it is America. Then suggest that he can politely remove himself from our free society to live in his beloved Europe and remember all the greatfreedom's he left behind.

Truthfully, I'd ignore him and block all future emails. He's obviously too ridiculous to engage in open discussion. You keep taking those Southern IL kids into the Shawnee so that they'll stay out of trouble.
+1 hell ya......

Quick Reply: Read this!! I got this today(email)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.