Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Is this site a bowtech site?? >

Is this site a bowtech site??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Is this site a bowtech site??

Old 03-05-2008, 04:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Is this site a bowtech site??

At times it seems that there is a disproportionate number ofBowtech guys on here but for the most part they are harmless.

Its all those guys on here fromPennsylvania that scares the jebeezee's out of me.[]

Old 03-05-2008, 04:43 PM

You think they would send all us guys that shoot somthing else a free one what great pr that would be.
Old 03-05-2008, 04:53 PM

I would love to shoot one!! send it!!
Old 03-05-2008, 05:05 PM
Typical Buck

I just bought a bowtech and to be honest the only reason i almost didn't buy one is because it is talked about so heavily here, almost nauseating.no disrespect intended
Old 03-05-2008, 05:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

One thing I have noticed about bowtech shooters as of late is how arrogant a few of them have become.... sort of reminds me Mathews shooters. We used to say that Mathews came with a chip to put on your shoulder at no extra charge... why shouldn't it for such a high price for such an average bow? But some of the attitudes I've seen lately around the 3D courses and the internet lead me to suspect that BowTech might just be the new Mathews when it comes to crazy loyalists.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:12 PM

ORIGINAL: SwampCollie

One thing I have noticed about bowtech shooters as of late is how arrogant a few of them have become.... sort of reminds me Mathews shooters. We used to say that Mathews came with a chip to put on your shoulder at no extra charge... why shouldn't it for such a high price for such an average bow? But some of the attitudes I've seen lately around the 3D courses and the internet lead me to suspect that BowTech might just be the new Mathews when it comes to crazy loyalists.
In all honesty, thats one of the reasons I traded my Allegiance for a Hoyt.

My main problem was with local shooters, especially dealers. Walk into any shop (Sportsman's Warehouse included) with any bow that isn't a Bowtech or a Diamond and the staff working will absolutely give the shooter a hard time about his decision. Pull up to a shoot or a range with any brand sticker other than a Bowtech or Diamond and you'll hear snickers and have jokes thrown your way. It isn't an attitude (locally) that I want to be associated with.

Small reason, but it still played a part in my decision.

*Edited for clarification.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:21 PM

There are no average top end bows
Old 03-05-2008, 05:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

To comment on the arrogance, I'm not too sure where I stand with some of the comments I've taken notice to from some of the people on here, and even moreso on AT. For the most part, the internet is a very hard place to establish an opinion of someone, because things people post/say can easily be taken the wrong way. That being said, it's amazing some of the bickering that goes on here (often the result of hidden/obvious brand loyality), and even more so on AT. There was like a 5 page fight over there the other day on whether or not Dave Cousins truly won vegas because he was shooting fat arrows...simply ridiculous. I sometimes get the same feeling sometimes from people on here, but not really about Bowtech or necessarily from bowtech shooters on here, just some people in general. It's a bit disheartening.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

Pot, meet kettle. And that goes for the rest of us. LOL

People,

There are over 114405 members on this site. There are a total of 10 Corporate Staff members, Yes they are all on this website from time to time. Many, many members shoot Bowtech and yes Bowtech sponsors HNI. If you don't want to buy a Bowtech because of that, you have issues that go well beyond my comprehension.

It's a sad day in America when someone cannot speak up for what they believe in. Each member on the Bowtech Corporate staff is there because they love the bow, are they not entitled to an opinion then. Would taking the title off their signature allow them to say, yeah, I feel Bowtech is a top of the line bow?

I don't shoot a Bowtech because I am on their staff, I am on their staff because I believe in their product. I had other options. There is nothing I own I don't feel is a top of the line product from my bows, to my home, to my video camera, vehicle, ATV etc.. I am not allowed to say, I use this because I feel it's the best my money can buy, FOR ME.

I've been a member here for more years than I can remember and never in the history of HNI have I seen it so petty.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

Pot, meet kettle.

People,

There are over 114405 members on this site. There are a total of 10 Corporate Staff members, Yes they are all on this website from time to time. Many, many members shoot Bowtech and yes Bowtech sponsors HNI. If you don't want to buy a Bowtech because of that, you have issues that go well beyond my comprehension.

It's a sad day in America when someone cannot speak up for what they believe in. Each member on the Bowtech Corporate staff is there because they love the bow, are they not entitled to an opinion then. Would taking the title off their signature allow them to say, yeah, I feel Bowtech is a top of the line bow?

I don't shoot a Bowtech because I am on their staff, I am on their staff because I believe in their product. I had other options. There is nothing I own I don't feel is a top of the line product from my bows, to my home, to my video camera, vehicle, ATV etc.. I am not allowed to say, I use this because I feel it's the best my money can buy, FOR ME.

I've been a member here for more years than I can remember and never in the history of HNI have I seen it so petty.
I agree, I don't feel too much PUSH to shoot their bows. My comment wasn't directed toward that, and really a lot of the bickering that takes place imho is a result what I stated above:

For the most part, the internet is a very hard place to establish an opinion of someone, because things people post/say can easily be taken the wrong way.
Really if one person believes product A is a great product because they've compared both A with B and C, their opinion is more than welcome in my opinon...and that sounded odd

Quick Reply: Is this site a bowtech site??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.