HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Is this site a bowtech site?? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/235957-site-bowtech-site.html)

Germ 03-05-2008 03:34 PM

RE: Is this site a bowtech site??

ORIGINAL: gzg38b

I think the proportion of Bowtech shooters on this forum matches the proportion of Bowtech shooters in the general hunting and archery population. Nothing out of the ordinary as far as I'm concerned.

I agree, but with Rob, buckeye and GMMAT we sure did get the ugly portion :D

youngbowhunter93 03-05-2008 03:35 PM

i dont know seems like alot guys talk about them

Splitear_Leland 03-05-2008 03:36 PM

I always thought this was an Onieda site, huh, who would'a thunk it.:D

blackfish 03-05-2008 03:45 PM

Well kind of seems like it ison here.But theres so many guys that realy like them I would love to try one,an x force ,too mustbe nice to live in the real world.

hardcorehunter 03-05-2008 03:54 PM

They are the only archery company that is a sponsor on here(diamond too, but is a bowtech company)and yes, they are the best bow on the market right now.

Germ 03-05-2008 04:02 PM

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

They are the only archery company that is a sponsor on here(diamond too, but is a bowtech company)and yes, they are the best bow on the market right now.
I just checked and

Bear Archery
[/align]
VISIT WEBSITE
[/align][/align]

Live The Great Outdoors

[/align]

Seems to be a sponsor still, so I guess we can throw out the Best bow comment too[8D]

TEmbry 03-05-2008 04:05 PM

ORIGINAL: gzg38b

I think the proportion of Bowtech shooters on this forum matches the proportion of Bowtech shooters in the general hunting and archery population. Nothing out of the ordinary as far as I'm concerned.

Thats pretty regional IMO. Around here there are tons of Mathews and Hoyt, Bowtech is catching up, but still not close to Mathews or Hoyt in numbers of shooters.

I'd say this sight has alot of Bowtech shooters, but they dont press anything. The reps have never told someone, that I have seen, that not buying a BT is a bad decision.

hardcorehunter 03-05-2008 04:06 PM

OOOPS. I should rephrase that, the only state of the art archery company on the site. [8D]Yea, I know.

dukemichaels 03-05-2008 04:21 PM

Damn "Techies".[:@][8D]

WesternMdHardwoods 03-05-2008 04:29 PM

Haha to SIMPLY put it YES!! I mean not that there is anything wrong with that but if you cannot clearly see that, I believe ya should look around more.
I shoot a Martin and from my understanding archerytalk is a martin site, but I have no intentions of leaving HNI!!!

Ohhh and you wanna find out how much of a bowtech site it is, start a BOWTECH SUCKSthread once and see what happens and then do the same with a MARTIN BOWS SUCK thread and see how many reply to each..... bet the bowtech one blows up????;)
WHY?? because the majority of people shoot bowtech..... and like I have said before absolutely nothing wrong with that! So dont start yellin at me!