HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Is this site a bowtech site?? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/235957-site-bowtech-site.html)

Germ 03-07-2008 03:02 PM

RE: Is this site a bowtech site??

ORIGINAL: Buck Magnet

Yeah, alot of guys don't seem to realize that 99% of these corporate staff members were using this forum before they become staff members for BowTech. BowTech didn't recruit these guys to come onto this board and post, they were already members, and now they are just associated with BowTech!

I for one am happy to have these guys here, no matter what brand of bow you shoot, these guys will have info that will help with any problems that you have.
No I do, LOL andI am glad they're here also.

You are insinuating that "not-so-subtle" is bad. Why should one have to guess where to go to get technical advice on a particular brand of bow?
I think master quick is just showing an example, that's it.

blackfish 03-07-2008 03:05 PM

All I know after all this talk I really want to try one of those bows.So much so I found a dealer an hour and half away.All this talk works I want to see what all the hubbub about not bring my checkbook though.

MeanV2 03-07-2008 03:34 PM

I know myself, I have shot Bowtech since 03. I believed in 03, 04, 05, 06 that they were the best bow for me out there. After being added to staff in Dec. 06 why would I change my viewpoint? I am proud to be associated with a company like Bowtech. As far as helping I'm always willing to help anyone with anything. Just last year I drove 40 miles to help a guy get new strings and cables on his El*** bow. He was an archer in need of some help and I had the know how and time to go help him. It didn't matter to me thathe didn't shoot a Bowtech. I always tell people shoot as many bows as possible and buy what feels best. Bowtech sells their fair share, believe me;)And from working the shooting booths and talking with guys that shoot them all I am sure that will continue.

Dan

PABuck_HNTR 03-07-2008 04:18 PM

I for one am happy to have these guys here, no matter what brand of bow you shoot, these guys will have info that will help with any problems that you have.

I agree with you! I had a few questions about my General and these guys came through with flying colors. I'm glad they are here too. I don't have to wait for the pro shop to open or wait to call Bowtech tech support for all my dumb questions:D

blackfish 03-07-2008 04:23 PM

ORIGINAL: PABuck_HNTR

I agree with you! I had a few questions about my General and these guys came through with flying colors. I'm glad they are here too. I don't have to wait for the pro shop to open or wait to call Bowtech tech support for all my dumb questions:D
Good point

BowTech_Shooter 03-07-2008 08:35 PM

I need help with a math problem...

There are currently 9 Corporate Staff members (I don't count because I'm a salaried employee ;)) and there are currently 114483 members on this board.

So, what percentage of the total members are on our Corporate Staff?...;)

Germ 03-07-2008 08:38 PM

ORIGINAL: BowTech_Shooter

There are currently 9 Corporate Staff members (I don't count because I'm a salaried employee ;)) and there are currently 114483 members on this board.

There is 1 Micheal Jordan, how many basket ball players where his shoes.

Bowtech has Buckeye, he's the Jordan of Bows:D

BowTech_Shooter 03-07-2008 09:13 PM

ORIGINAL: Germ

ORIGINAL: BowTech_Shooter

There is 1 Micheal Jordan, how many basket ball players where his shoes.

Bowtech has Buckeye, he's the Jordan of Bows:D

Thanks...Now I'm even more confused...Who's this Jordan person you speak of?...;)[8D]:D

And you didn't solve my math problem...;)

Germ 03-07-2008 09:16 PM

Bowtech

guess what, it does not take numbers, just the right people;)

blackfish 03-07-2008 09:24 PM

You guys are funny I really mean that