Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Is this site a bowtech site?? >

Is this site a bowtech site??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Is this site a bowtech site??

Old 03-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Is this site a bowtech site??

Matt we know why your here, LOL
Yeah I'm here because I'm a glutton for punishment.

What quick posted is why Bowtech is here. There is nothing wrong with what quick posted. Nothing wrong at all theway HNI and Bowtech choose to have a relationship.
Nothing wrong with Bowtech or any company have members here or anywhere on their staff.
No not at all.......it's just 'Off" a bit. LOL
Don't lump the staff in as part of an advertising campaign, the fact that we're all here has nothing to do with sponsorship or selling bows or tapping into the subconcious of the members. We'd all still be here if Bowtech went belly up tomorrow. (That should start a rumor)
They don't care that we're here or probably even know we're here, only that if we do make ourselves available to the public that we do so in a professional manner that will reflect well on the company.

As always as well, brand loyalty breeds free advertising with any company. We're happy when guys choose to display Bowtech avatars or recommend the bows, no different than if they have a Mathews , or Hoyt one. Good for them too.

Thesponsorship of this site isn't anything 'Slick', geez we're HOPING that everyone reads those banners, and clicks the links. That's as in your face advertising asBowtech can get on a site like this. Nothing subliminal about it it's just plain ol' advertising.
Old 03-07-2008, 11:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Subtle: www.huntingnet.com

versus

Not-so-Subtle: http://forums.mathewsinc.com/

Old 03-07-2008, 11:17 AM
Boone & Crockett

No not at all.......it's just 'Off" a bit. LOL
Don't lump the staff in as part of an advertising campaign, the fact that we're all here has nothing to do with sponsorship or selling bows or tapping into the subconcious of the members. We'd all still be here if Bowtech went belly up tomorrow. (That should start a rumor)
They don't care that we're here or probably even know we're here, only that if we do make ourselves available to the public that we do so in a professional manner that will reflect well on the company.
Ok Matt, LOL Like it or not you are a part of advertising and marketing.I know how busniesses work, I know how marketing departments work. They(Bowtech) do a great Job
Old 03-07-2008, 11:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

versus

That I agree with.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:02 PM

I know I'm just a knuckle dragging bow hunter but I see Bowtech Corporate Staffall over this site so don't tell me this ain't a bowtech under ground site - please insult us some more.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Grandviewer

I know I'm just a knuckle dragging bow hunter but I see Bowtech Corporate Staffall over this site so don't tell me this ain't a bowtech under ground site - please insult us some more.
This would fall under the Not-so-Subtle
Old 03-07-2008, 01:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nobody is insulting anybody.......some of you guys just aren't hearing what I am saying. The Bowtech corporate staff mostly came about because this is where the contacts were made to find those people. They were already here, we just made them official........YOu guys also need to understand these are the same people who are standing at our booth at a Deer and Turkey Expo, or Cabela's sale or standing at the bow rack during a sale at Bass Pro talking about and setting up Diamonds, they are the same people working the interactive shooting trailer or manning the Rascal game at a big IBO shoot.
They just happen to also be members here. Being here isn't their function. They could all sign off and never come back here tomorrow....that's not their function.
IASKED all the members of the Bowtech corporate staff who are also members here to please list that line in their signatures.......that way people know up front that they are dealing with an official representative of the company. That way they cannot be accused of "Hiding" anything or having an agenda.
It simply puts it up front and makes them available for help if need be.
If you see that tagline you can then make your own conclusions as to a bias or agenda.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:53 PM

Yeah, alot of guys don't seem to realize that 99% of these corporate staff members were using this forum before they become staff members for BowTech. BowTech didn't recruit these guys to come onto this board and post, they were already members, and now they are just associated with BowTech!

I for one am happy to have these guys here, no matter what brand of bow you shoot, these guys will have info that will help with any problems that you have.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:58 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

versus

You are insinuating that "not-so-subtle" is bad. Why should one have to guess where to go to get technical advice on a particular brand of bow?
Old 03-07-2008, 03:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Sooner State Hunter

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

versus

You are insinuating that "not-so-subtle" is bad. Why should one have to guess where to go to get technical advice on a particular brand of bow?
No one is saying that "not-so-subtle" is bad, its just not subtle.

You can tell for absolute sure that Mathew's forum is just that, a forum for Mathew's shooters.

HuntingNet may not be owned soley by Bowtech, but it is a Bowtech heavy forum. Lots of corporate staff, lots of Bowtech shooters. Subtle.

Quick Reply: Is this site a bowtech site??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.