Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Watching Ted.......... >

Watching Ted..........

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Watching Ted..........

Old 03-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Watching Ted..........

What. We are hardcore against high fence hunting, but as long as you're Ted Nugent it's ok. I don't think so. If he is such a huge hunting advocate that stands for everything you believe, then obviously you support high fence hunting. As for me, it's not ok. Ted, I love you music, I'm glad you give your opinions, but as for me, climb down from the stage, I'll speak for myself if thats how you want to operate.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Splitear_Leland

What. We are hardcore against high fence hunting, but as long as you're Ted Nugent it's ok. I don't think so. If he is such a huge hunting advocate that stands for everything you believe, then obviously you support high fence hunting. As for me, it's not ok. Ted, I love you music, I'm glad you give your opinions, but as for me, climb down from the stage, I'll speak for myself if thats how you want to operate.
i dont agree with him on hunting high fences, but i do agree with how pro active he is in fighting for our rights
Old 03-04-2008, 06:42 PM

I was just thinking about this....and I have to agree.

How can I be anti high fence canned hunts, yet think its ok just because he is Uncle Ted. Then again I see nothing wrong with killing inside high fence operations. Just don't call it hunting. To each his own, I can't tell someone else what to do with their spare money and time, this still is America.

You have to agree though, he has a way with words and is a HUGE advocate of pro guns. It's easy to say step down and I'll speak for myself, but few are truely speaking for us. Ted does, and he is darn good at it too.

Only thing I have to disagree with is your liking of his music....its terrible.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Keep leading by fine example Ted.

Kind of like preaching family values and having a son out of wedlock and ignoring him until the courts forced him too.

Steve
Old 03-04-2008, 07:29 PM

Oh I did not say I agree with everything he does far from it just said he speaks out for gun and hunnters rights and he is a nut.As far as hunting high fence goes I don t like it and don t see the point.But a freind of mine thats not a good hunter and got money does it but I am not going to dis own him.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

Watching Ted Nugent right now, he just killed two bucks in Wis. in one hunt. Can you kill 2 bucks in Wis??
well besides the high fence part

you can shoot as many deer as you want in the CWD zones.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

High fence
Mouth full of corn
He ranks right up there with
Old Keith Warren

Old 03-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Sliverflicker

High fence
Mouth full of corn
He ranks right up there with
Old Keith Warren
Lmao Sliver!! He does have some awesome tunes though.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I dont care how big of an advocate you are for hunting and the sport but if you are a high fence hunter you are a hypocrite for one and a horrible hunter... its called hunting for a reason...

1.Lets see hard work, practice, patience years of preperation... Priceless

2. sitting in a box having a guy tell you which deer to shoot... Pricey

Old 03-04-2008, 09:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

High fenceHunter = nobody who I would hold in high regard.If it isn't fair chase it isn't for me! I am not picking on the Texas Ranches or any place else with multiple thousands of acres.I still wouldn't participate in those hunts but I don't see them in the same light as the canned hunts.

Quick Reply: Watching Ted..........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.