Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lee and Tiffany

Old 03-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Lee and Tiffany

I had the pleasure of meeting Lee and Tiffany Lakosky for the first time last weekend at the Iowa Deer Classic. For those of you who havent met them they are great people. I got to shoot the breeze with Lee for a few minutes, which was very cool. It was great meeting them but weird at the same time. I was deffinetly pleasantly suprised at their down home, super friendly, good old boy attitudes. I think anyone who critisizes them should hold off on doing so until they actualy meet them and talk to them. I just thought it was really cool and I wanted to share with all of ya'll.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Lee and Tiffany

i dont see how you could criticize them!
their shows my favorite, and its not just because of tiffany
Old 03-04-2008, 05:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mine to, but Ive heard some people on here criticize them saying things like how they hunt on their own ground it might as well be a peting zoo.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

if i had MY OWN ground id hunt it non stop too. instead i hunt farms that we lease, farms in the family, friends farms, stuff like that. we dont own any property yet. were lookin though
Old 03-04-2008, 05:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

No Pics?? Where's the man law police?

Dan
Old 03-04-2008, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

They are both good bowhunters but I would pay big "bucks" to see Lee without his ball cap. Maybe he's bald like me or just needs it likea toupe.....
Old 03-04-2008, 06:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Geronimo

They are both good bowhunters but I would pay big "bucks" to see Lee without his ball cap. Maybe he's bald like me or just needs it likea toupe.....
Maybe he just likes hats. Tiff and those big ol' bucks don't seem to mind.

Some people you can just tell are fakers, some just seem very genuine. Folks like Lee and Tiffany, Michael Waddel, the Primos boys, and that Michael Hunsucker all seem like genuine superstars to me.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: passthru79

Mine to, but Ive heard some people on here criticize them saying things like how they hunt on their own ground it might as well be a peting zoo.

Folks that make comments like that don't criticize because they have spotted something wrong or right... they are just jealous. And rightfully so... I'd love to be able to get paid to hunt with my wife! They have a great job, and they do it very well. Good stewards of the sport.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

My daughter loves watching Tiffany. I have said this before, besides everything else, Tiffany is great for showing young girls what is possible. I definitely appreciate the good influence she has on my daughter.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

With all the really poor role models for young girls I am glad to see Tiffany out there at least being a decent one (from what I have seen) for them.

The only thing I have heard negative about them is that Lee is too lucky.... LOL

Seriously I like thier shows they seem down to earth and that makes a big difference to me.

Case in point. I saw a show the other day a guy was muzzle loader hunting and too a moving shot at a nice buck. The camera was right on the deer but the scene cut away when he fired to show a closup of him shooting. Then back to the deer running away. Then all you heard was the shot was perfect. Long story short they waited hours before trailing (I give them credit here) then a LONG trail before finding the deer and you never see where it was hit. That was a poor hit an they covered it up.

Now I have seen poor hits on other shows and they admit it and even show the right way deal with things. It happens we know it just show what happened.

Sorry I got off topic. [&:]

Quick Reply: Lee and Tiffany

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.