Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 NEED ARROW WRAP DESIGNS?? >

NEED ARROW WRAP DESIGNS??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

NEED ARROW WRAP DESIGNS??

Old 03-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: NEED ARROW WRAP DESIGNS??

Just wanted to let everyone know that I spoke with ONESTRINGER and for my efforts I am going to get a little cut of the proffits for doing these designs for everyone. This is kinda big for me sinse I just graduated college and am currently unemployed so what ever money I can get is a huge help for me. So tell everyonethat is serious about getting some wraps done to come to me or e-mail me at [email protected].Also pleasemake sure you are saying to www.onestringer.comthat Mike did these designs for you so I can get a little $ please. Thanks guys!
Old 03-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Myersbuck

Ok im getting tired...I have been at this for a while now...Im going to bed and do more tomorrow.

Could you use "Something's About To Bleed" instead of duck or bleed...add a Hoyt logo, and put "Jason" in black letters somewhere?
Old 03-10-2008, 06:56 PM
Fork Horn

How are you guys getting these to onestringer? I tried emailing them with the picture but it wouldnt let me paste the pic in there.

Thanks,

Die Hard
Old 03-10-2008, 08:21 PM
Fork Horn

If you save the image to your computer and then "attach" it to an e-mail that will work. If you need more help just ask.

Ohh yeah and....let me know any changes you would like. Take them to www.onestringer.com to get printed for real cheap and GREAT service.

Old 03-10-2008, 09:01 PM
Fork Horn

Any way you could work this into the mix?
Old 03-10-2008, 11:38 PM
Fork Horn

Like this? Not sure...let me know...I can change anything or start over.

Old 03-10-2008, 11:44 PM
Fork Horn

Hed to get a slighly diff pic with a higher resolution...hows this...I can move it to where you like though.

Old 03-11-2008, 12:17 AM
Fork Horn

Let me know what you think and if you want anything changed . Please take to www.onestringer.com and tell them Mike did the design.

Old 03-11-2008, 12:17 AM
Fork Horn

That's exactly what I envisioned. My only concern is my 2" blazer vanes will cover up the Road Trips logo. Could you slide the RT logo and Something's About to Bleed down towards the Hoyt logo? If I'm asking too much, PLEASE tell me!!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 12:24 AM
Fork Horn

No problem at all...if you need more changes let me know. Please take to www.onestringer.com to get printed and say I (Mike) did the design and I get a little $ from them for my work. Let me know

Quick Reply: NEED ARROW WRAP DESIGNS??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.