Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Got my Mean V string suppressor and... >

Got my Mean V string suppressor and...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Got my Mean V string suppressor and...

Old 03-01-2008, 03:13 PM

Default RE: Got my Mean V string suppressor and...

You guys suck!!!!!!!!!!!!j/k!!! I wanted a meanv suprressor, but he told me he couldn't make one for my X Force, brace height too short... I wish I could get one, don't care who made what first!!! anyway, do you guys have shoot thru paper again after adding one?? does it mess with the arrow flight??
Old 03-01-2008, 03:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

You guys suck!!!!!!!!!!!!j/k!!! I wanted a meanv suprressor, but he told me he couldn't make one for my X Force, brace height too short... I wish I could get one, don't care who made what first!!! anyway, do you guys have shoot thru paper again after adding one?? does it mess with the arrow flight??
Ah Oh, i see a flaw in my quest for a meanV supressor on my X-Force Dream Season . Vabowman , is your X-Force 6" or 7" brace height ? .
Old 03-01-2008, 03:55 PM

No it doesnt change anything just noise and bow just i dont know like you forgot to shoot is the best i can describe it.It is like the string just stopps I really think I STOPPED ANY deer jumping the string I had smeone else shoot my bow today and I listened I just shook my head I own long bows and recurves and never heard less noise from a bow.How is that x force I would love to shoot one but there isnt any one within 200 miles of here that carries them I dont want to buy one without shooting one.You think the indians are going to sue fred bear for copying there bow idea oh then the cave men are going to have to sue the indians this could get ugly
Old 03-01-2008, 04:11 PM

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

atlasman, George Trotter made a string suppressor in the late 70's and patented it in 77. Phil Long made the Thumper in the 80's. Saunders made the dead quiet way before anyone ever heard of a STS. Currently there are the Stealth shot, String Tamer, Elite's version, Short stop, APA's version, Fuse's version, Ross's version, Vibekiller,etc., etc. and so on. If you feel a need to single me out be my guest.

Not "singling" anyone out..........this thread is not about theirs..........if it was I would have mentioned it.

Old 03-01-2008, 04:12 PM

I have an 07 X force, 6" brace. It is fast, but for me, my 26" draw really screws me when it comes to speed. I like the bow, but there is some vibration and noise, but it is not something that would turn me away. If you have a longer draw, you will get amazing speeds when this bow cranked out to 70#, you will see the 345-348 range with 350 arrow. It is not the most forgiving bow, but practice helps, also the grip was a little thin for my liking, but overall it's a great bow.
Old 03-01-2008, 04:58 PM

Dan, what size do I need to order from your website for my 08 Black Ice? Also, will the Hardwoods HD match my Hardwoods Grey the best?
Old 03-01-2008, 05:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Swift Arrow

Dan, what size do I need to order from your website for my 08 Black Ice? Also, will the Hardwoods HD match my Hardwoods Grey the best?
6 3/8"
The HD Hardwoods is a good match to the 08 Diamond Line.

Dan
Old 03-01-2008, 05:07 PM

Ok, if it ended up being the wrong size I could probably send it back right? But I doubt that you don't know what you are doing.

My next question is I see that you sell the slick tricks and I've heard great things about these as well. If I order a pack along with my supressor will the USPS 1st class shipping still be included in the total cost?
Old 03-01-2008, 05:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Swift Arrow

Ok, if it ended up being the wrong size I could probably send it back right? But I doubt that you don't know what you are doing.

My next question is I see that you sell the slick tricks and I've heard great things about these as well. If I order a pack along with my supressor will the USPS 1st class shipping still be included in the total cost?
Swift Arrow I took it to a PM. I do guarantee them to fit

Dan
Old 03-01-2008, 05:22 PM

PM sent back.

Quick Reply: Got my Mean V string suppressor and...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.