Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 You guys are confusing me >

You guys are confusing me

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

You guys are confusing me

Old 02-29-2008, 08:12 PM

Default RE: You guys are confusing me

ORIGINAL: Germ

Great my wife is out of town and I am all alone and being made fun of[]

Atleast I have two new bows coming
So where in the house will Mrs Germ be sleeping when the new bows arrive? because we all know You will need some alone time with them to become better aquainted Germ. LOL[8D]
Old 02-29-2008, 08:19 PM

ORIGINAL: PA Hardwoods

So where in the house will Mrs Germ be sleeping when the new bows arrive? because we all know You will need some alone time with them to become better aquainted Germ. LOL[8D]
What's wrong w/ that?? Hell, I sleep w/ my bow everynight anyway.....That's why she takes such good care of me when I need her....

disclaimer: honestly, it's the meds....
Old 02-29-2008, 08:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

Oh I have it all planned out.

I am sending her and my daughter to Disney world for a week in the summer. When she's gone me ,Cardiac and GTO are going to have some alone time. I get 5 nights alone, from what I can tell the Elite needs a little more attention being she's the new kid on the block. One night they are going to sleep with 5 of my mounts, so they know what a buck is, as we all know the 337 likes does now. I will not make the same mistake and take either of my two new bows near mobow. I am sure he cursed the 337 while I was sleeping, bucks seem to run away from that bow. I am sorry I let it happen to such a fine bow, it's been mobowed and needs to be retired. I suggest to anyone to keep their bow away from mobow, he's evil[]

The ROSS CR337 is a great bow, but is not my indoor league bow.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:22 PM

Ya know, germ.....there's another spin we could put on this....Maybe, since the 337 already knows what a buck is, AND after my being around it.......maybe, just MAYBE......it's got twice the fuego going, and bucks are just naturally terrified of the thing......Sounds good anyways.....[&:]

The combination of the 2 is simply more than the outdoors can handle.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:24 PM

ORIGINAL: mobow

What's wrong w/ that?? Hell, I sleep w/ my bow everynight anyway.....That's why she takes such good care of me when I need her....

Well Germ I will make sure I keep my bow away from MoBow. I've taken enough Does in my lifetime. LOL

Anyway Don when you gonna put down the training wheels and come play with us Traditional Men
Old 02-29-2008, 08:25 PM
Boone & Crockett

Ya know, germ.....there's another spin we could put on this....Maybe, since the 337 already knows what a buck is, AND after my being around it.......maybe, just MAYBE......it's got twice the fuego going, and bucks are just naturally terrified of the thing......Sounds good anyways.....[&:]

The combination of the 2 is simply more than the outdoors can handle.
Mobow I had 3 bucks in KY inside 15 yds and i could not get it done. It was the moron behind the bow[:@]

I went with 33'' ATA bows to ride in my boat. I am beating the hell out of the longer ones. Plus I am planning a trip out west. I was planning on NM, but to hell with that state
Old 02-29-2008, 08:29 PM

Well Germ I will make sure I keep my bow away from MoBow. I've taken enough Does in my lifetime. LOL

Anyway Don when you gonna put down the training wheels and come play with us Traditional Men
Couple things. 1. Uhhhhhhh.......that wording, frankly...scares the hell outta me. I've got enough to worry about w/ germ running around.....

But more importantly......I can't hit water standing on the arc w/ one of those things. [&o]
Old 02-29-2008, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Couple things. 1. Uhhhhhhh.......that wording, frankly...scares the hell outta me. I've got enough to worry about w/ germ running around.....

But more importantly......I can't hit water standing on the arc w/ one of those things. [&o]
I do believe it was an ARK. Must be those meds again, huh Don?

Old 02-29-2008, 08:44 PM

Yeah, the meds.....That's it....meds.......that's the ticket.....What drugs you want? I got em all over here, as long as they're OTC.....
Old 02-29-2008, 09:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

How about this one ....

Quick Reply: You guys are confusing me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.