Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hey Bloodcreek

Old 02-28-2008, 01:38 PM
Typical Buck

Default Hey Bloodcreek

When do you think chipper1's nads will drop and he will make his first post? Who do you think will be the first one to own him??

>>>BAM<<<
Old 02-28-2008, 01:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Hey Bloodcreek

I will own chipper1 before its over with folks for your information we have a new member, chipper1. its tuco's younger brother, and he is from the same county as me he is a known bully like tuco, sorry John i could not resist He has taken some nice bucks over the years If he gets out of hand let me know and me and tuco will take care of him WELCOME CHIPPER1
Old 02-28-2008, 01:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

bottoms upWelcome aboard!
Old 02-28-2008, 06:38 PM

Thanks guys. Im new at this so i will try to stay in line. heard you won a bow and a turkey hunt blood. that sounds pretty cool!!
Old 02-28-2008, 06:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Jarod, bout time you stepped up to the plate glad to see you posting, your brother is trying to make a bully out of me, i think its working [8D]here is the link if you want to check that out, im pumped
ORIGINAL: chipper1
http://www.heartlandbowhunter.com/membership.html
Thanks guys. Im new at this so i will try to stay in line. heard you won a bow and a turkey hunt blood. that sounds pretty cool!!
Old 02-28-2008, 06:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

chipper1, welcome to the forums. Glad you stepped up. Those of us that have been here for a day to two think of blood as a brother...LOL get it...blood, brother, well anyway, any friend of bloodcreek is a friend of ours. Welcome, enjoy.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

back at ya Robo back at ya
ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

chipper1, welcome to the forums. Glad you stepped up. Those of us that have been here for a day to two think of blood as a brother...LOL get it...blood, brother, well anyway, any friend of bloodcreek is a friend of ours. Welcome, enjoy.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:00 PM

appreciate the welcome.Im not much of a typer but from what i have seen on most of the posts you dont have to be to getur point accross.this is a neat site has about anything you might want to talk about. dont worry about the bully part tuco is the oldest of the brothers so you know who the bully is!!!
Old 02-28-2008, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Chipper1 go to the "Did you ever wander thread" and tell us about your screenname!Im sure it has something to do with being happy all the time! Like being chipper....
Old 02-28-2008, 07:44 PM
Typical Buck

Welcome aboard.

Quick Reply: Hey Bloodcreek

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.