Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Elite GTO

Old 02-26-2008, 02:02 PM
Fork Horn

Default Elite GTO

Does anyone have one yet I am very interested in this bow, but there are no dealers in FL. I have heard the wait for one is extremely long to.
Old 02-26-2008, 02:03 PM

Default RE: Elite GTO

I haven't shot them personally, but you have an Elite dealer in Tampa.

Quail Hollow Archery
Phone: 813-453-1590
14813 Tulip Dr.
Tampa, FL 33613-1843

Old 02-26-2008, 02:07 PM
Fork Horn

He's not realy a dealer I called him and he just sells a few out of his house he doesn't have any stock he just orders if you want one so no chance to shot one before buying.
Old 02-26-2008, 02:12 PM

ORIGINAL: FLbowhntr

He's not realy a dealer I called him and he just sells a few out of his house he doesn't have any stock he just orders if you want one so no chance to shot one before buying.
Ah thats a real bummer. [&:]And here I thought I was being helpful.
Old 02-26-2008, 02:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ask Matt/TN it's his bow of the month.
Old 02-26-2008, 02:20 PM

Having been to the ATA show and shot many of the new bows there and other places, I can say that the GTO is the sweetest shooting speed bow in my opinion. It has the smoothest draw, nice valley, solid back wall and doesn't try to jump if you relax off the wall a tad. And it looks good to boot.

I would shoot that bow but I am forced into an XL due to draw length
Old 02-26-2008, 02:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

I order one, Best bow of the year.

It has all the speed without the big clunk on the draw IMO. I am not sure how they did it, but it has one of the smoothest pulls I have ever felt for a speed boy.
Best Limb and string on the market today IMO
Old 02-26-2008, 02:22 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks guys just wish I could find one.
Old 02-26-2008, 02:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Germ

I order one, Best bow of the year.

It has all the speed without the big clunk on the draw IMO. I am not sure how they did it, but it has one of the smoothest pulls I have ever felt for a speed boy.
Best Limb and string on the market today IMO
Germ, coming from a guy that was shooting a Ross I am impressed. For a speed bow to have a draw that would be pleasing to someone used to the silky smooth Ross draw says a lot. You'll have to let us know how you're shooting with it when you get it.

How long until you can get a lefty? I'm still waiting on a call from the local Elite dealer on a lh Synergy (don't think I'll be getting it).

Oh, and what strings are they using now? I know it used to be Vapor Trail, but they switched.
Old 02-26-2008, 02:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

For some reason I am thinking WC strings and cabels. I think I am wrong, they told me and I forgot[&:] It's not on their site.
The draw on the GTO is "harder" than both my Ross bows, but it's consistant. I have fond many speed bows havea clunk or a "bump" in the draw cycle somewhere.

I should point out I like a consistant draw of the GTO and for a speed bow she's damn smooth IMO

Quick Reply: Elite GTO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.