Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Back from the IL Classic >

Back from the IL Classic

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Back from the IL Classic

Old 02-24-2008, 08:26 PM

Default RE: Back from the IL Classic

It was good to see some familiar faces at the IL Deer and Turkey Classic.

It was also refreshing to know that Justin and Duke indeed have women, or atleast paid women to show up with them in order to put to bed previous rumors of them being more than just friends. [8D]

In all honesty, Duke it was a pleasure to talk to you for the first time.

Justin had some top secret box in tow all day. He wouldn't let that thing out of his sight. [8D]

And it was also my first time meeting Meanv, Bowtech_Shooter, and Greg/Mo. Great talking to those guys and putting faces with names. The Bowtech booth was a happening place I don't think they got much of a rest all weekend. And it was nice,they didn't shoot me with an 82nd even though I had my Hoyt shirt on Saturday.

Old 02-24-2008, 08:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

And to those "techies".. Greg and Bowthech-Shooter.. it was a pleasure to meet you gentlemen too. Even though your presence on the forums have caused many men and women to betray their old bow manufacturer and go to bowtech in very high numbers these last few years.

The evil Empire has begun!
Old 02-24-2008, 08:51 PM

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

ORIGINAL: MOmightymite

Nice pics John! I have some of the same pics so I'm glad you posted them cuz I didnt feel like posting all of them. I hope you guys had as much fun as we did, and maybe next year you can win the Bow like we did.
Actually Don did win one. But he can't show a pic because he works in a Hoyt shop and would get fired.It was the Canary Yellow model. Not sure what poundage it is.
That's funny! I got the powder blue model. I will post up pics sometime this week!
Old 02-25-2008, 04:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yep great meeting everyone also!!! Mobow It must be a hoyt thing because I shot all of them also and it came down to the general and the 101st and the 101st felt the best to me also I didn't like the 82nd at all!! Walt
Old 02-25-2008, 04:55 AM
Typical Buck

It was a good time,I talked a bit with Greg,Ralph & Vickie .The locked up racks looked really neat this year also.I can't believe I didn't spend any money this year,I had planned on getting some more ASAT but didn't see their booth.
Old 02-25-2008, 05:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like a great show! Those are some serious bucks on display! Very nice for all you guy's to meet one another.
Old 02-25-2008, 06:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Not only is Mobow shooting a bowtech, i believe that is also a WB on there cool pics John, wish i could have made it, ill be therenext year Did you give that wedgie to bolls that i requested?? i had a hit out on him from both of ya [8D]
Old 02-25-2008, 06:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Some awesome bucks for sure
Old 02-25-2008, 07:10 AM

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Not only is Mobow shooting a bowtech, i believe that is also a WB on there cool pics John, wish i could have made it, ill be therenext year Did you give that wedgie to bolls that i requested?? i had a hit out on him from both of ya [8D]
Ohh yeah, I see how it is blood! You're putting hits out on me like you are the "Rock"father or something. Sending your cronies John and Don to do all your dirty work. [8D]

Too bad ya didn't make it....I had a $100 waiting for ya.

Old 02-25-2008, 07:11 AM

ORIGINAL: stikbow26

Yep great meeting everyone also!!! Mobow It must be a hoyt thing because I shot all of them also and it came down to the general and the 101st and the 101st felt the best to me also I didn't like the 82nd at all!! Walt
Walt, I felt the same way that you and mobow felt about the 82nd and 101st. If I was to get either one, I do believe it would be the 101st.

Quick Reply: Back from the IL Classic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.