Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 How much would you sell the WR rack for? >

How much would you sell the WR rack for?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How much would you sell the WR rack for?

Old 02-22-2008, 04:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default How much would you sell the WR rack for?

Another post got me curious, does anyone know about how much basspro/others pay for those mosnterous racks, I think i heard around 20-40k for say Tony L's buck from Iowa, that ML one? I'm curious what your price would be for either a monster or the WR say?

personally I'm open to offers, but they'd have to make me a synthetic to replace the real one with for sure, and then come up with some extra cash as well, though I'm wondering, how much they'd have to come up with, or wouldn't you sell it at any price?

Old 02-22-2008, 04:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How much would you sell the WR rack for?

If money is an issue, I could make a lot showing it and selling replicas. Also pictures, tee shirts, the story rights, etc. then I could still keep the rack.
Old 02-22-2008, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ditto to what he said, I wouldn't sell any rack, no matter the size, BUT if someone wanted to make duplicates, show me the money and they can make all the duplicates they want!
Old 02-22-2008, 05:19 PM

Hell, I'll be honest.

I'd sell it ina heartbeat.

I can understand emotional/sentimental attachment, don't get me wrong.... But if someone is offering me $40,000 for a set of ANTLERS? Show me the money. Make me a duplicate and let me get my pictures and I'd be willing to part ways with a fat wallet.

Maybe I'm greedy, maybe its because I'm young, but I could do a lot more with that money than I could having a rack on the wall.

Old 02-22-2008, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'd sell it. I would take a lot of pictures and if i wanted to see it i would just go to the store and look at it.
Old 02-22-2008, 05:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

Hell, I'll be honest.

I'd sell it ina heartbeat.

I can understand emotional/sentimental attachment, don't get me wrong.... But if someone is offering me $40,000 for a set of ANTLERS? Show me the money. Make me a duplicate and let me get my pictures and I'd be willing to part ways with a fat wallet.

Maybe I'm greedy, maybe its because I'm young, but I could do a lot more with that money than I could having a rack on the wall.

My thoughts exactly!
Old 02-22-2008, 06:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

how much would i sell it for?

as much as i could get for it.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be honest too... I'd sell it, I'm not saying that it wouldn't have to be more than $40K . I mean in actuality, it's still just a deer (a really big one).

I can't take it with me when I leave this world, more people with gasp at it in public than they would if it were on my wall...
Old 02-22-2008, 06:09 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-22-2008, 06:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

If I'm not mistaken a new World record typical or non-typicalrack could be worth around 250K?

Make me 6 replicas of the rack, and cover the expense of a full body mount on the original animal's capeAND the cash and I'd probably sprain my arm handing it over the original.

Quick Reply: How much would you sell the WR rack for?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.