Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A womans brain

Old 02-21-2008, 12:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: A womans brain

The most useful thing I ever realized in the stand is that the square of anyinteger is equal to the square of the previous integer plus the sum of the previous integer and the integer of interest. In mathese:
x^2 = (x-1)^2 +x + (x-1) Pretty obvious when you look at it, but you never need another calculator to figure the square of an integer so long as you can remember that 2X2=4.

I also wondered if I make allegations, does that make me an alligator?
Old 02-21-2008, 12:43 PM

ORIGINAL: huntingson

The most useful thing I ever realized in the stand is that the square of anyinteger is equal to the square of the previous integer plus the sum of the previous integer and the integer of interest. In mathese:
x^2 = (x-1)^2 +x + (x-1) Pretty obvious when you look at it, but you never need another calculator to figure the square of an integer so long as you can remember that 2X2=4.

uhhhh....[>:]
Old 02-21-2008, 12:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dude.... If that's the kind of stuff that rattles around in your head, maybe you think too much!
Old 02-21-2008, 12:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

Think like that when we're Turkey hunting and I will have to slap you
Old 02-21-2008, 01:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

When i'm in the stand i'm usually thinkin "Where in the hell are all the deer".
Old 02-21-2008, 01:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Come on fellas didn't you see my 2nd thought? Can't I stay in the club for that one?

I knew I should have kept my nerdom hidden.

Gary, anywhere but in the face. That's my money maker
Old 02-21-2008, 01:10 PM

I go hunting to get away from school... not to figure it out!! [:'(]
Old 02-21-2008, 01:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, you're right... you should still be in, though you did sorta add it in like adisclaimer. That's one to think about.

One that's always puzzled me, and maybe one of the ladies on here can answer it: Why the heck is "bra" singularwhile "panties" is plural? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
Old 02-21-2008, 01:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

What if there were no hypothetical questions ??
Old 02-21-2008, 01:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: FLboy77

I go hunting to get away from school... not to figure it out!! [:'(]
I've been out of school long enough that I am away from it

Now I can just try to figure things out for fun.

Quick Reply: A womans brain

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.